[MOD][APP][XT925] Stock browser with Flash Player

Search This thread
T

thund3rbay

You must be rooted and have CMW installed ;p
All credit is in the script ;p
Have just update some files on this flash archives !
You get the stock browser.apk ... fast and with adobe flash player !
( and sync with your bookmark too )

Installation : Flash the zip ... reboot one time after ... all work great ! Enjoy the fast browser ! Ignore the script msg "for nexus7" the files inside is for XT925... just too $/%$/ to rewrite the script

Attachments

• browser-xt925.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 764
Last edited:

superbrowndude

Jan 11, 2011
OnePlus Open
It didnt work for me,my stock browser isnt any where to be found now and it keeps sying flash player has stopped working.

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

how can i install the stock web browser ?

PearlMikeJam

Dec 18, 2008
You must be rooted and have CMW installed ;p
All credit is in the script ;p
Have just update some files on this flash archives !
You get the stock browser.apk ... fast and with adobe flash player !
( and sync with your bookmark too )

Installation : Flash the zip ... reboot one time after ... all work great ! Enjoy the fast browser ! Ignore the script msg "for nexus7" the files inside is for XT925... just too $/%$/ to rewrite the script

I am just rooted and do not have my bootloader unlocked. I downloaded the zip, extracted the three apks, pushed them into the appropriate locations, fixed permissions and rebooted. The Browser starts to login to Google, then crashes. Trying to open it again causes it to immediately close. Any ideas?

bajkot

Oct 20, 2011
Hi there. This zip works fine only on jelly bean. But I was used to flash 4.0.4 and this zip doesn't work on it. Wanted to ask the author to make such zip for 4.0.4??? I really need this thing.

bajkot

Oct 20, 2011
It's working fine on my 4.0.4

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

I've tried to flash it for 10 times, but nothing happens. There is no browser shortcut in the menu. I've checked with Rootexplorer, that the browser.apk is i the system/app directory, but doesn't work..

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

I've tried to flash it for 10 times, but nothing happens. There is no browser shortcut in the menu. I've checked with Rootexplorer, that the browser.apk is i the system/app directory, but doesn't work..

Nothing happens, flashed the stock 404 O2 xml, got ROOT, installed CWM, flashed browser-xt925.zip, and still no result... :(
Don't know what to do.

bajkot

Oct 20, 2011

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Nothing happens, flashed the stock 404 O2 xml, got ROOT, installed CWM, flashed browser-xt925.zip, and still no result... :(
Don't know what to do.

Whe i try to install browser.apk from system\app, it says: "There is a problem while parsing the package"
What can this mean?