[ROM]NEW VZW KitKat Flex Hybrid ROM v2.0 & Theme for any 24a ROM 4/16/14

Search This thread

Xsoldier2000

Feb 24, 2010
Franklin MA
Mine works fine. U double taping it?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I am "double tapping it" #smirk

Have a feeling it has to do with a drop a few days ago. I have a great case on it, but it still had a weird sound to it when it landed. You know that sound. I also have a weird 'dead' horizontal line on my screen where the touch sensors don't seem to work. it's EXACTLY where the install button on the play store is located which means I have to have the phone in landscape mode in which to hit the install button.

Thinking whatever happened there, is the cause of my knock on issues....though, knock off works great. Just strange.

Using quickmemo, I'm drawing over that weird dead space area....

MicroMod777

Recognized Contributor

Have a feeling it has to do with a drop a few days ago. I have a great case on it, but it still had a weird sound to it when it landed. You know that sound. I also have a weird 'dead' horizontal line on my screen where the touch sensors don't seem to work. it's EXACTLY where the install button on the play store is located which means I have to have the phone in landscape mode in which to hit the install button.

Thinking whatever happened there, is the cause of my knock on issues....though, knock off works great. Just strange.

If u don't have physical damage, call VZW n get warranty clnr.

New Rising

Jan 3, 2013
The phone should still be under warranty because it's still with in a year I would think.

If you have insurance on your phone line then it doesn't matter what phone you have or when you bought or from who, continuous insurance coverage will always cover your phone. Just like auto insurance get a new car on your policy and you'll be covered no matter who you for the car from.

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

abdel12345

Dec 25, 2012
Awesome that this is open again. I can't wait to flash it soon. Thanks a lot man. I'm happy the issues were worked out

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

Reactions: MicroMod777

ikenvape

Oct 5, 2010
East PA
Definitely loving every bit of this rom.
Granted this is lightweight use today. A few phonecalls, few Web pages, 40 minute screen time and 20 minutes of YouTube but still pretty unbelievable.

triskropf97

Dec 5, 2012

Hory shet I'm not alone!!!!!!! I have a dead space in that EXACT SPACE... o_O

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts