Need to find another rom.

Search This thread

ElderscrollsV

Jul 31, 2014
I just rooted my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and I tried to install CyanogenMod, after installing I rebooted the device to see the spinning CyanogenMod spinning logo but it is off centre and it is streched, it also spins forever meaning I cannot get start my device, also holding Volume Up and the Power button at the same time just starts the device with the off-centre spinning CyanogenMod logo again, the same happens with Volume Down meaning I cannot get into the Recovery and Download modes on my tablet. Please Help?!?!?!?!?!?!?

UPDATE: I couldn't enter recovery mode because it was plugged into the charger, after disconnecting the charger and trying it I was taken directly to the ClockworkMod recovery mode screen and I restored the old SAMSUNG touchwiz terribleness so I need to find a new rom, one that wont bug out on me.

Last edited:

ElderscrollsV

Jul 31, 2014
h t t p://download dot cyanogenmod dot org/?device=p3110 on this page is the one I downloaded, the Nightly at the top, I was wondering if it would be safe for me to remove the assert line on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P-3110

zaid.oj

I just rooted my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and I tried to install CyanogenMod, after installing I rebooted the device to see the spinning CyanogenMod spinning logo but it is off centre and it is streched, it also spins forever meaning I cannot get start my device, also holding Volume Up and the Power button at the same time just starts the device with the off-centre spinning CyanogenMod logo again, the same happens with Volume Down meaning I cannot get into the Recovery and Download modes on my tablet. Please Help?!?!?!?!?!?!?

UPDATE: I couldn't enter recovery mode because it was plugged into the charger, after disconnecting the charger and trying it I was taken directly to the ClockworkMod recovery mode screen and I restored the old SAMSUNG touchwiz terribleness so I need to find a new rom, one that wont bug out on me.
There is no "best rom" you need to read the threads and find the one suites your need best, each rom have its own pos and cons.
That said; the one rom I found the best to suite my needs and stable is paranoid Android, it's fast and stable even the alpha release that am currently using. Read about it and download it it form this thread

Hit thanks if it helps :)

Reactions: CSP III

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

There is no "best rom" you need to read the threads and find the one suites your need best, each rom have its own pos and cons.
    That said; the one rom I found the best to suite my needs and stable is paranoid Android, it's fast and stable even the alpha release that am currently using. Read about it and download it it form this thread

Hit thanks if it helps :)