App changed my passcode to unlock my phone

Search This thread

napster100

May 5, 2012
No place like 127.0.0.1
Hi there, I've been trying to sim unlock or sim free my phone and tried the "[root] SGS2 SIM unlock code finder" app made by Chainfire in this thread. But it was unsuccessful in retrieving the code. In the same post below it was suggested to try "Galaxy_S Unlock" app made by Helroz which isn't as safe but more likely to work so I did, the app requested that BusyBox was installed so I done that and updated it and procceded with the steps, it requested that I should restart the phone before moving on to step 3 so I did that but now I can't get into my phone... The unlock pass code has changed or something since my code no loger works to unlock it, I've even tried default ones like 1111, 0000, 1234 and even 7890 but no joy, I restarted it again and tried but still no luck.... I really dont want to factory reset either because I have important pictures on there and other stuff.

Please help! Please :'(

Many thanks in advanced!!!

napster100

May 5, 2012
No place like 127.0.0.1
Hi there, I've been trying to sim unlock or sim free my phone and tried the "[root] SGS2 SIM unlock code finder" app made by Chainfire in this thread. But it was unsuccessful in retrieving the code. In the same post below it was suggested to try "Galaxy_S Unlock" app made by Helroz which isn't as safe but more likely to work so I did, the app requested that BusyBox was installed so I done that and updated it and procceded with the steps, it requested that I should restart the phone before moving on to step 3 so I did that but now I can't get into my phone... The unlock pass code has changed or something since my code no loger works to unlock it, I've even tried default ones like 1111, 0000, 1234 and even 7890 but no joy, I restarted it again and tried but still no luck.... I really dont want to factory reset either because I have important pictures on there and other stuff.

Please help! Please :'(

Many thanks in advanced!!!

Okay doesn't matter now, please disregard... It was my stupidity stopping me from unlocking it... I swapped the last 2 digits around when entering it lol.