[Official] Latest STOCK ROMS for AT&T SGS3 (SGH-I747) - [07/19/2012 - I747UCALG1]

Search This thread

stunna946

Nov 28, 2014
WI
www.facebook.com
s3rx? This is why i miss Atrix 2 forum such a tight niche group.. If you need help boom its done.. No important files arent lost. What is going on here?

If I get my hands on these files im posting link from my google drive for everyone. This is rediculous not a working link in sight.. Terrible for people that acctually still use the phone, an for them to sit there and not return the favor is rediculous all these broken links an no one can help! You guys should be ashamed if you still support and use this phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In here you will find all the latest stock ROMS for AT&T USA variant of Samsung Galaxy S III (SGH-I747) courtesy of SAMSUNG-UPDATES.COM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Previous:

Device: SGH-I747
    Region: ATT (AT&T USA)
    Version: I747UCALEM
    Release Date: 22.05.2012
    Build Date: 21-05-2012
    Changelist: 599060

Downloads:
    Direct Download: HERE
    Torrent Download: HERE
    Kernel Download: HERE
    Insecure (rooted adb) Kernel: HERE

To flash, use latest ODIN (3.07) : Download Here!

Questions and Answers:

Q: Does this ROM will TOP UP my custom binary counter?
    A: No! Stock roms are from Samsung directly, they are ORIGINAL. They don't count as "custom" so the counter will NOT be rised.

Q: Does this ROM will reset my custom binary counter?
    A: No, custom binary counter will NOT reset by flashing stock rom, to reset custom binary counter you will need to use patched bootloader.

Enjoy!
    I'm not sure what's going on now. I went back to the stock rom once successfully after an unsuccessful CM9 flash by using the file in the with odin. Now, coming from CM9 back to stock I flashed using odin again, but it's hanging at the end of the boot process (after the ATT logo comes by etc), and the Samsung logo is just fading in/out slightly. What went wrong? I tried doing it twice but same result.

If it has been 10-15minutes and it's still on the screen do this.
    Pull battery, Boot in recovery mode(vol up, home button, and power button together)
    Wipe data/factory reset then wipe cache. Once you do that just reset and you should bypass to setup screen.
    I will fix it in a few minutes. sorry
    No, you cant reset binary counter flashing stock rom.
    Yes, flashing stock rom will bring your phone back to stock. no root, no cwm.