[MOD] [THEME] Center Clock Mod/Choose Color 4.3 JB 2/16/14

Search This thread

The Sickness

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2012
Somewhere in Texas

It seems there isnt too much as far as mods/themes here in our forums. So I decided to help out on that a little bit
by making a Center Clock Mod, along with different colors. The mods are Vrtheme based, so it will not
interfere with any other mod you may have on your SystemUI.

This affects the status bar only. Lets say you flash the Blue Mod, your clock will be Blue as will any notification
that you get in the status bar...ie: plugging in your charger, text recieved, etc.

If there is a specific color you are looking for, give me the Hex number and I will add it to the OP. I get my
colors from http://html-color-codes.info

Downloads:

Center Clock

Green
Purple
Red
White
Yellow
Blue

Right Clock

Blue
Green
Purple
White
Yellow
Red

Just flash in recovery, no need to wipe. Its just a xml edit. Any problems, concerns, suggestions.......feel
free to post em.:)

A special thanks to @Ticklefish for helping in trying to get the mod right. We spent days messing with
code till I found the right one.......

ENJOY.....

Don't forget to hit the Thanks button. ............

Last edited:

filipelima27

Sep 10, 2013
Nope

My S4 Is Insane
Deviant Team Member

I flash your zip and my clock goes to the center but it like the clock in right corner. Is it possible?

My question a about transparent notification is if you can create a transparent notification pulldown who work on my systemui. I flash a mod who change the xml but my battery image dissapear...

The Sickness

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2012
Somewhere in Texas
I flash your zip and my clock goes to the center but it like the clock in right corner. Is it possible?

My question a about transparent notification is if you can create a transparent notification pulldown who work on my systemui. I flash a mod who change the xml but my battery image dissapear...

Flash this in recovery. Its a stock SystemUI with 1% battery mod
SystemUI

Sobersoljah

Feb 15, 2014
Awesome

Awesome bro. Got the blue running with Rebirth rom. All I need now is your Immoral theme to add to it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It seems there isnt too much as far as mods/themes here in our forums. So I decided to help out on that a little bit
    by making a Center Clock Mod, along with different colors. The mods are Vrtheme based, so it will not
    interfere with any other mod you may have on your SystemUI.

This affects the status bar only. Lets say you flash the Blue Mod, your clock will be Blue as will any notification
    that you get in the status bar...ie: plugging in your charger, text recieved, etc.

If there is a specific color you are looking for, give me the Hex number and I will add it to the OP. I get my
    colors from http://html-color-codes.info

Downloads:

Center Clock

Green
    Purple
    Red
    White
    Yellow
    Blue

Right Clock

Blue
    Green
    Purple
    White
    Yellow
    Red

Just flash in recovery, no need to wipe. Its just a xml edit. Any problems, concerns, suggestions.......feel
    free to post em.:)

A special thanks to @Ticklefish for helping in trying to get the mod right. We spent days messing with
    code till I found the right one.......

ENJOY.....

Don't forget to hit the Thanks button. ............
    Reserved

My S4 Is Insane
    Deviant Team Member
    Great job works perfect! :thumbup::D

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
    Nice work! :good:
    I can D/L every one but the blue one. Keep getting invalid argument.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I fixed the Blue......