"Sense And Sensibility 2.0" - Various Manila Mod's -Now With CHT 2.0 Goodies....

Search This thread

degake

Nov 18, 2008
Do you have 766147fc_manila??
Its not in my build of sense :confused::confused:

The other ones there and skinned but its the "pressed" version......

Yeah, I have both those files :)
You should have them too, as they haven't been renamed since the first Sense version (2.5.1921) till the very latest :eek:
I've added them in a .rar package for you ;)
Just edit the one your missing and install it onto your phone ;) You'll see if something happens or not :D:p

Grtz,

Degake

edit: damn, too slow!! :p:D

conantroutman

Retired Senior Moderator - XDA Portal Team
Dec 10, 2009
Its weird...... I dumped my whole device into a folder so I can just take any files I need from there but that one wasnt there.........:confused::confused:
I must have used it before and taken it out instead of just taking a copy or something :rolleyes:

found it in the orangestreet folder though.........

thanks anyway buddy.........

degake

Nov 18, 2008
Its weird...... I dumped my whole device into a folder so I can just take any files I need from there but that one wasnt there.........:confused::confused:
I must have used it before and taken it out instead of just taking a copy or something :rolleyes:

found it in the orangestreet folder though.........

thanks anyway buddy.........

Lol... Those little things happen to anybody bro ;)
But they can be annoying as hell if you don't think about it!! :D

venomshot629

Aug 20, 2009
California
www.verysmartdesign.com
Wow, these mods are great! I love the black email with blue font, thats so cool!

Is there anyway to mod the HTCMessaging and Manila Mail so when you are viewing messages, they have a similar theme?

For example, after clicking the email, being able to read it full screen as usual, but with black background and blue text?

Also, in HTC All Messages, being able to see all Messages and read each with black background?

I was digging through to try and help it match and post here (with m9editor) and i found the file for HTC All Messages (47cb677a_manila) but I cannot figure out what needs to be changed to change the background!

Anyone know? Ive never seen it before, and i think it would be a huge move..

mzobec

Sep 24, 2008
Belgrade
Very nice but could you post for download your taskbar its realy nice TNX, and yes is it for wm 6.5 or 6.5.x

Last edited:

conantroutman

Retired Senior Moderator - XDA Portal Team
Dec 10, 2009
thanks folks. :D

the sms background is inside a .dll so I wont be touching that.
once you click the mail to make it full screen then your in wm territory not sense so I dont know how to tackle that....

the taskbar is the energy gtx rom android style taskbar, don't think its available without the rom.... sorry

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cant wait to see what you come up with! :D

I have no doubt it will look nice, Ma Homie has got skills! ;)

HaHa We'll see......
    just downloaded some dusk clocks, ill attempt some steam punking tomorrow.....

You are awesome dude. Do you use Photoshop, gimp, or what?

Glad you liked it....
    I use paint.net because its free :D I cant afford photoshop
    I dont really have any experience using that sort of software so I think photoshop would probably be overkill.....
    Ive been hearing good things about gimp though might check that out.....