App drawer darker [solved]

Search This thread

MaRcIuPT

Apr 9, 2011
Hello I have a problem a long time ago, same with older sense versions. The problem is after I install a new App and then I go to the App drawer its darker than usual. I have to hit home and then its normal again. Screenshot attached to see the difference. I use stock rom with custom kernel. It did happen before too when the phone was completly stock

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1406501414914.jpg
    1406501414914.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 1406501427376.jpg
    1406501427376.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

feuerkette

Jun 18, 2009
Schöppingen
Hello I have a problem a long time ago, same with older sense versions. The problem is after I install a new App and then I go to the App drawer its darker than usual. I have to hit home and then its normal again. Screenshot attached to see the difference. I use stock rom with custom kernel. It did happen before too when the phone was completly stock

Do you change the speed of animations in developers? Set it back to 1 if you on 0.5

Reactions: MaRcIuPT

donkeykong1

Aug 6, 2012
Sesvete, Zagreb
I had that on all sense 5.5 ROMs. After upgrading to sense 6 it dissapeared. Obviously it was some kind of sense 5.5 bug and changing animartion speed didn't help. I even asked service about it, but they didn't know how to fix it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Do you change the speed of animations in developers? Set it back to 1 if you on 0.5