64Gb MicroSD

Search This thread

andrewp3481

Jun 30, 2011
yeah, I looked at it, too. SanDisk class 6 micro SDXC. Let me know if you try it how it works for you. I'm using a 16Gb class 10, and it works great. I've seen sketchy things about 32 Gb micros having occasional failed reads, so I'm hesitant to go up, but I would like to be able to move all my music onto a single card, so let me know. Thanks.

ive been using a 32gb thats like a class 4 and ive had no problems. i love it,

kodiak799

Jan 17, 2012
I got this card from BestBuy about 4 months ago (during a brief sale for $99) and have not had any real problems.

The only issue - but it is kind of a big one - is it's tricky for Music Apps to find my songs. And occasionally, perhaps after a fresh reboot or draining the battery, it will "forget" the music. The work around I discovered was going into file manager and renaming the music folder (and then back) and then it will search and find music. Smaller music folders didn't fix it.

Now I just recently upgraded to Scotts Cleanrom Pro. Had been running stock GB this entire time. Also only tried stock HTC music app and Tunewikki.

So I've not really put it thru its paces (camera stores pics on the internal card). It definitely works, and if the comparison is swapping SD cards then occasionally having to find your music again is a pretty decent trade-off.

platinumrims

Dec 28, 2010
That's a lot... U can get a TB hard drive for that lol. I didn't realize they cost that much still. I haven't bought an memory card in a long while though.

Freedom First

Dec 7, 2011
Western Washington
Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried (or considered) one of the SanDisk Mobile Ultra 64gb Class 10 (UHS-1) cards available on eBay? There's a few of them for $70 or less. Of course, they're all coming out of China, and I know that the market's been flooded with counterfeit SanDisk cards in the past. Can't find any recent reports of counterfeiting, though. Seems that these "good deals" may not be too far out of the realm of possibility, as these cards (from legit sellers) are down to around $100, now.

:confused:

SirSigma

Jan 12, 2011
Riyadh
Got a 64GB card for around $71 on Amazon.com recently. I can verify that it does indeed work with the Rezound. Transferring all my music to it is taking me quite a while.

I know that price isn't exactly cheap or "on sale" material, but I have Amazon Prime, and with the free two-day shipping, I guess the price sort of worked itself out.

texascbx

Oct 19, 2009
Got mine on Amazon. I believe it was around seventy buck with shipping. Works great.

Top Liked Posts