[Q] Beanstalk 4.4.2

Search This thread

EdwardsNT

Nov 17, 2011
I am attempting to flash beanstalk 4.4.2 onto my HOX, but once I got it flashed and booted up, the systemui kept crashing. Tried to reboot and it was still doing the same thing.

Using the latest build from Phoenixita's beanstalk rom post. Is there anything specific I should do prior to flashing? Besides doing a wipe before the flash.

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Is there a reason you didn't ask this in the Beanstalk thread instead of creating a new thread? As long as you've done a full wipe and flashed the correct gapps for the ROM this shouldn't happen.

Sent from my One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

davtalor

Aug 30, 2012
com.android.phone

I've been able to get a stable behaviour using the Torched Kernel.
However, i've been getting a constant error. " Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone hs stopped."
I've done a clean wipe and reload, i've tried stock and multi kernel, i've fix permissions.
I've noticed that after i've fixed the permissions it would take 5 Calls (inbound or outbound) then give me the error and i loose my service.

Is there any fix for this issue?

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
I've been able to get a stable behaviour using the Torched Kernel.
However, i've been getting a constant error. " Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone hs stopped."
I've done a clean wipe and reload, i've tried stock and multi kernel, i've fix permissions.
I've noticed that after i've fixed the permissions it would take 5 Calls (inbound or outbound) then give me the error and i loose my service.

Is there any fix for this issue?

Your problem has been discussed numerous times in various KitKat ROM threads, please search before posting.

Sent from my Evita

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
I don't have a link but I've seen it discussed in numerous places, use the search feature to search for the error message you receive in a few of the ROM threads.

Sent from my Evita

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

This only took me a couple of minutes to find, look at page 179 of this thread:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2382933

I took time out of my day to prove that searching properly does yield results so please make sure you search thoroughly next time as per XDA rules.

Sent from my Evita

Reactions: davtalor

davtalor

Aug 30, 2012
Your problem has been discussed numerous times in various KitKat ROM threads, please search before posting.

Sent from my Evita

I don't have a link but I've seen it discussed in numerous places, use the search feature to search for the error message you receive in a few of the ROM threads.

Sent from my Evita

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

I took time out of my day to prove that searching properly does yield results so please make sure you search thoroughly next time as per XDA rules.

Sent from my Evita

Thank you very much for this information.
But again I've already done everything they've listed. among others. problem still persist.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sent from my Evita

Sent from my Evita