Gallery3D Apk

Search This thread

brummiesteven

Aug 29, 2008
Birmingham
EDIT:
New version for Froyo, support for 24bit color and the full resolution on your camera!
Download HERE

Hey,

Here's the file to install Gallery 3D to the Desire.

You have 2 ways of installing:

1) Install Android USB Driver (search for it) run the following commands:
adb install <filename and path>

2) Copy to SD Card, open in a file manager (make sure "install from unknown sources" is checked in menu) (untested)

New version:
Gallery works great, launches camera, and plays videos!
Download

Attachments

• Gallery3D.apk
    666.7 KB · Views: 38,728
  • Gallery3DFroyo.apk
    602.2 KB · Views: 39,602
Last edited by a moderator:

irkan

Nov 26, 2009
Hey,

2) Copy to SD Card, open in a file manager (make sure "install from unknown sources" is checked in menu) (untested)

hmm isnt the Android 3D gallery is inside the Desire by default? or is that something else?

Jabbypants

Aug 27, 2009
West Midlands
It just gives you 2.1 style gallery that's on the nexus one which looks better than the default for HTC, just install using astro file manager and off you go just place a short cut on one of the screens.

If anyone can figure out how to get launcher 2 style all programs and keep sense ui that be top

nintendolinky

May 7, 2009
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
It works but not well, for example pressing the camera icon, will crash the application and prompt a force close, there also seems to be some issue with the screen going black for a few seconds.

SGTDavePwnage

Nov 9, 2008
It just gives you 2.1 style gallery that's on the nexus one which looks better than the default for HTC, just install using astro file manager and off you go just place a short cut on one of the screens.

If anyone can figure out how to get launcher 2 style all programs and keep sense ui that be top

Ive been trying to get Launcher2 working, but still get crashes when selecting it :(

any ideas?

brummiesteven

Aug 29, 2008
Birmingham

What other programs are you looking for?

irkan

Nov 26, 2009
Yea but i want to develope and test apps on it. i could also run apk files and let it install on its phone via eclipse.

Eclipse cant recognise it via the ddms.

Bet you aint got a clue what im on about

Of course I know what you're on about.

Eclipse is an IDE, you can develop/run/deploy jar files from it to the phone (also apk I assume). NetBeans works too with JAR files, not sure with APK though.

BTW, you cannot transfer the APK file directly to your phone and install it from there?

brummiesteven

Aug 29, 2008
Birmingham
Eclipse is an IDE, you can develop/run/deploy jar files from it to the phone (also apk I assume). NetBeans works too with JAR files, not sure with APK though.

BTW, you cannot transfer the APK file directly to your phone and install it from there?

I *think* he's trying to test his own code via the phone which I'm not sure is possible or not, pretty sure you have to use the emulator.

jonneymendoza

Mar 10, 2008
london
Of course I know what you're on about.

If you know what im on about, have you guys got it hooked up to eclipse successfully on windows 7 OS?

btw, you can transfer the apk file directly to your phone but you cant launch it.

edit: really need a sub forum for us developers :)

mroek

Mar 21, 2010
Your spot on. i want to test apps on my phone and yes you can do it on a nexus one, G1 and the hero.
Are you saying that you can't test your own apps on the Desire through the standard developer tools? That's more than strange. brummiestevens said he could install apps via adb, so testing your own apps should work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EDIT:
    New version for Froyo, support for 24bit color and the full resolution on your camera!
    Download HERE

Hey,

New version:
    Gallery works great, launches camera, and plays videos!
    Download