[Q] Battery Thoughts....?

Search This thread

lolkoz

Feb 1, 2011
Bratislava
I suggest getting anker batteries alot of people posts good feedback about them...

Sent From My Sexy Sensation.

Well, the OP has a Anker but is reporting bad battery life anyway. So Sense 3 ROMs do have better battery life? I've never tried them, I flashed a Sense 4 ROM from the day one of owning Sensation so I'm just curious if I should maybe give it a shot too. The battery drives me crazy...

shahkam

Jan 22, 2011
Canada
Well, the OP has a Anker but is reporting bad battery life anyway. So Sense 3 ROMs do have better battery life? I've never tried them, I flashed a Sense 4 ROM from the day one of owning Sensation so I'm just curious if I should maybe give it a shot too. The battery drives me crazy...

I have tried everything to get a good battery life on sense 4 rom but cant achieve it no matter what i tried..

shahkam

Jan 22, 2011
Canada
Seemd better but nope its still ****...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335734629709.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335734629709.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 38
  • uploadfromtaptalk1335734639149.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335734639149.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 42

danial.aw

Feb 27, 2009
Kitchener
yep still bad... max im getting is 2 1/5 hrs of screen on time... no more

i am just wondering if ARHD has better battery than that? willing to get sense 3.6 if i an have a phone that stays on -_-

androidboy123

Apr 22, 2012
Guys
1)I would recommend everyone not to use task killer
because htc has their own memory management program
Installing a task killer might interfere with the stick memory management and might drain more battery than usual.
2) Dont use live wallpapers
3) Turn off auto brightness(its a battery sucker)

I have tried this before and it worked.

danial.aw

Feb 27, 2009
Kitchener
Task killers I don't use... The just the built in ics killer ...
Brightness I have set to just 30% and lower and still not be able to use the battery for any longer....

The screen just sucks in all the battery ... Consistenly over 70% of the usage... This makes no sense to me because incredible s had slcd... But it was amazing with screen usage

shahkam

Jan 22, 2011
Canada
Everyone says bad things about task killers but i never seen the downside from it really the one made by rechild on the market works whitout draining battery

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

baste07

Jun 22, 2009
Manila
Everyone says bad things about task killers but i never seen the downside from it really the one made by rechild on the market works whitout draining battery

What settings do you have? Maybe limits are low so esseentially their not killing anything

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

shahkam

Jan 22, 2011
Canada
What settings do you have? Maybe limits are low so esseentially their not killing anything

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

Ive set security to high so it doesnt kill important stuff just apps that i open times to times and i wanna make sure to close them i kill them

lolkoz

Feb 1, 2011
Bratislava
I have a theory that the only devices with heat/battery problems are those which've been manufactured very early and HTC silently resolved the issue later. Mine was bought on the day one it was available. So if you have those battery issues could you check the build date on the inside of your back cover? Mine says 2011/06

hamsteyr

Mar 15, 2011
mainframerodent.weebly.com
May or may not be helpful to you guys but...

39 Hours on a single charge, 1520mAh stock batery.

Light - Medium use, Sync all on, 3G W/Data On, Auto Brightness, WiFi on when home or @Uni.

ROM - HyperNonSense 2.4
Kernel - Faux 0.5

My Voltages are fairly tight though. If it's worth anything, HyperNonSense is running on HTC Base, and not AOSP or AOKP.

attachment.php

I'd like to add though, that my device is not the z710e, but the z710a aka HTC Sensation 4G :x

Last edited: