[Q] Newbie who needs help

Search This thread
T

TechGirl90

Hello everyone, I'm a new member to this site, and I've heard that this site is where i can go to get some answers to problems, that being said, i was hoping y'all can help me with a problem I'm having with my phone.

So I rooted my Sprint LG G2 phone (this is the first time I've ever rooted a phone), then i went to remove some unwanted apps off the phone, then I thought to test and see if I can go back to stock, and without even thinking about the removed apps that i could've restored, I did a factory reset on my phone, it boots up, and I'm still rooted, and the apps that I removed did not come back, so I went to this app call "superSU" and did a full unroot, after that, I restarted my phone, and I still notice that I have root apps installed like "G2 Xsposed, Xposed Installer, Unistall, and Root Browser, so I opened up "Root Checker", it says my device does not have root access, yet I still have G2 Xposed, as well as other root apps I have, so I'm hoping that I can get the apps that came with the phone back (apps like "Clock Widget, Weather Wiget, Music Wiget, Music, SVI settings"), and go back to when I first bought this phone. Is there any simple method I can do to fix these problems with y'all help, I would really appreiate it.

Here are snaphots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-08-11-29-50.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-08-11-29-50.png
    232.6 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_2014-05-08-11-29-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-08-11-29-34.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_2014-05-08-11-34-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-08-11-34-53.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 86

Robisgnarly

Dec 20, 2011
Midland
Hello everyone, I'm a new member to this site, and I've heard that this site is where i can go to get some answers to problems, that being said, i was hoping y'all can help me with a problem I'm having with my phone.

So I rooted my Sprint LG G2 phone (this is the first time I've ever rooted a phone), then i went to remove some unwanted apps off the phone, then I thought to test and see if I can go back to stock, and without even thinking about the removed apps that i could've restored, I did a factory reset on my phone, it boots up, and I'm still rooted, and the apps that I removed did not come back, so I went to this app call "superSU" and did a full unroot, after that, I restarted my phone, and I still notice that I have root apps installed like "G2 Xsposed, Xposed Installer, Unistall, and Root Browser, so I opened up "Root Checker", it says my device does not have root access, yet I still have G2 Xposed, as well as other root apps I have, so I'm hoping that I can get the apps that came with the phone back (apps like "Clock Widget, Weather Wiget, Music Wiget, Music, SVI settings"), and go back to when I first bought this phone. Is there any simple method I can do to fix these problems with y'all help, I would really appreiate it.

Here are snaphots.

your going to want to .tot back to factory if you want those back.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2702422

T

TechGirl90

NP, use titanium backup to make backups of your system apps before you remove them :)

Ok, how do you use that app?, and just in case if I want to root my phone again, what would be the smartest and at the same time the most simple way to do this so that I dont make these mistakes again?

T

TechGirl90

May I have a link to instruct me on how to use Ioroot25?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts