Gallery3D Apk

Search This thread

Jgruar

Aug 1, 2010
Anyone else having problems choosing contact pictures from picasa albums? When I click on a photo, the gallery app just messes is up completely and i have to restart it.
Strangely enough, this doesn't happen on all contacts.

dgattenb

Oct 14, 2007
wales
Had the original " rip" of gallery 3d .. that was a bit buggy and slow .. now have thsi gallery 3d.. ( not froyo one ) and its fab ...
all smooth and everything works...bar the camera icon... but thats no real issue..

yuvi100

Aug 15, 2010
Works great on my Desire.
Installed it via HTC Sync.
It ask me for permission to contact my Picassa Web Album, did it do the same to you ?

!@ndre@!

Aug 23, 2010
I have tried it but the zoom quality is poor...is there anyone who have resolved this problem yet?

zakirsd

Dec 16, 2008
hey people i have a quick question i have a lot of pictures so would that slow down the program? Im only asking because i downloaded some 3d gallery from the marketplace and it was soooooo slow.

andycted

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 20, 2009
hey people i have a quick question i have a lot of pictures so would that slow down the program? Im only asking because i downloaded some 3d gallery from the marketplace and it was soooooo slow.

Android 3d gallery has a weird and slow way to index pictures, which sometimes starts by itself randomly and takes a while. Even applications based on it suffer from the same, like flikie.
I don't like it for this and many other reasons

Sent from videotext, using the remote

Andrew_GS

Oct 5, 2010
Hi!

I`m from Belarus and my English not very well. I`m sorry.

I hope you can help me.

I have Huawei 8230 android 2.1
All works perfectly. But there is one problem at change of rotation.
When I overturn back all it is normalized.

What is a problem?

Attachments

• 05102010349.jpg
    05102010349.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 735

bridgstfer

Apr 7, 2010
Hi Guys,

Have you seen this:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=804161

It is apparently a fix when allows the Media100 camera files folder to be displayed in descending order showing more recent first. However I think it requires flashing - do you think you could build this into your .APK so we can just reinstall the program?

Also what would be nice is to be able to have a shortcut from your homescreen to go straight into the camera folder.

Does anyone know why this program takes so long to index and create shortcuts for the pics - i have kept my phone awake for 45minutes now and the spinner in the corner is still going despite it generating the camera folder thumbs (which took 15mins). I am surprised a phone with the power of the desire takes this long to do basic tasks.

Thanks

bridgstfer

Apr 7, 2010
Follow-up

The guy from the other thread (Jack_R1) pointed out you can find the adk already in the zip file provided and install from there - works a treat for me now + very happy.

Do you know if there is any way to improve the performance of it loading the high res version of a photo once I select from the thumbnail? Do i need a faster SD card - its taking about 2 or 3 seconds to change from the blurry thumb to detail photo which is unacceptable compared to the normal HTC one.

Cheers

qaz2453

Nov 20, 2010
Glasgow
camera

Camera link still dont work for motorola milestone official froyo :( really nice gallery just a shame it FC's on camera press

iostrym

Aug 11, 2011
Hi,

I would like to install gallery3D for my htc desire that use a 2.2 official HTC android rom.

I was said to extract gallery3D.apk from CM7.X but in this thread I read there is also gallery3Dfroyo.apk

Do you know which do I need to install ? because cm7.X is 2.3 android version and i'm afraid it could not be comptable with my 2.2 version ...

thanks in advance for your help

regards,

charlescaz

Dec 9, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hi,

I would like to install gallery3D for my htc desire that use a 2.2 official HTC android rom.

I was said to extract gallery3D.apk from CM7.X but in this thread I read there is also gallery3Dfroyo.apk

Do you know which do I need to install ? because cm7.X is 2.3 android version and i'm afraid it could not be comptable with my 2.2 version ...

thanks in advance for your help

regards,

Gallery3dfroyo.apk , as you are running froyo not gingerbread :)

jamiejako

Apr 12, 2011
Cochin
Is there a way to choose which all folders are to be displayed in the gallery? Like, in the sense gallery, there is an option to show/hide folders. I never found an option in the 3D Gallery, which is why I switched to QuickPic.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EDIT:
    New version for Froyo, support for 24bit color and the full resolution on your camera!
    Download HERE

Hey,

Here's the file to install Gallery 3D to the Desire.

You have 2 ways of installing:

1) Install Android USB Driver (search for it) run the following commands:
    adb install <filename and path>

2) Copy to SD Card, open in a file manager (make sure "install from unknown sources" is checked in menu) (untested)

New version:
    Gallery works great, launches camera, and plays videos!
    Download