[Widget]HTC Sense NOTES WIDGET

Search This thread

Krzysiec

Aug 22, 2008
Rzeszów
Unfortunately :/ I installed widget i missed a lot and was happy they appeared but they are messed as previous from this thread :( Do U guys have the same ?

Attachments

• snap20110214_182702.jpg
    snap20110214_182702.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 567
  • snap20110214_182707.jpg
    snap20110214_182707.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 492

zerohunterpl

Jun 17, 2011
So i have this widget, and when i'm changing notes by swipping up and down it works very slow, what is the matter?

Animation does not work smoothly, i have got the latest Rcmix3D rom.

Last edited:

knoobie

May 12, 2011
hi everyone, can I just check if this notes widget is able to help us to sync the notes to our gmail account like what iphone can do?

also, is it possible for any DHD owners to help me export the .apk for carpanel so I can install it on my rooted device? its such a waste to not have it back :(

xCatralx

Jun 27, 2012
Can you PLEASE extract notes for the HTC One X as well?

I tried to use the actual apk...installation worked o.k. but it doesn't show up in the chooseable widgets which makes it a little difficult fo me, to use it! ;)

Any ideas?!

Metler

May 4, 2010
I would also love it to have the HTC NOTE widget from the HTC Desire on my HTC One X... :eek:

sunitmehta

Sep 22, 2014
need help urgently

Hello All

Here is NOTES WIDGET for HTC Sense.it is a version from old DESIRE which i previously extracted and it is missing in HTC HUB downloads.it is working on new Sense with no problems.i sometimes use it so i thought some of you might find it useful.

Just install .apk and add widget to your home screen.

So I am using a note 2. I have been looking for this for long I just installed both these widgets but they are not working on my phone. It dsnt even appear anywhere to see if it works. Will I have to do something extra to make it work here?

XDA_h3n

Sep 20, 2011
On Earth!
You've dug up a hell of a thread. Firstly, this only works on the old Sense 3 framework - Samsung doesn't have this. Secondly this is a very old widget, it is highly probable that it's not going to work on even newer Sense frameworks.

Basically Samsung and HTC doesn't mix.

My current device, the Samsung Galaxy S5 has a S Notes widget. Try to download S Note from that galaxy store if you don't have the S Note application installed.

Next time go and ask in the relevant thread, the Note 2 section and not the Desire HD section

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello All

Here is NOTES WIDGET for HTC Sense.it is a version from old DESIRE which i previously extracted and it is missing in HTC HUB downloads.it is working on new Sense with no problems.i sometimes use it so i thought some of you might find it useful.

Just install .apk and add widget to your home screen.
    Hello, i have pulled this from a desire hd rom.
    Its the task widget from htc. APK name is just Dutch ;)