What music player do you use?

Search This thread

dontrun

Aug 11, 2014
Cairo
AS you probably know from the title what music player do you use on your nexus 5? I'm currently using musiXmatch and I think its great but maybe there is a better player out there so I'm asking :D :D :D

Reactions: Sagar Khanapurkar

pandaman21

May 6, 2012
I use poweramp. You should try it. It has 14 day trial I believe but it is currently on sale for 1.99$ and the original price is 4.99$. I really recommend you pick it up before the sale is over. Power amp has lots of customization and an amazing equalizer. :D

Reactions: ruabell

Primokorn

Nov 17, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
NexMusic for some reasons...

BTW please tell me if you know a music player that has a counter on its widget (except PowerAmp). (number of the current track / total)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Poweramp. My only gripe with it is that the UI is ugly. It looks very Gingerbread-ish especially the settings part. But themes make it bearable.
    PowerAmp forever! :D
    AS you probably know from the title what music player do you use on your nexus 5? I'm currently using musiXmatch and I think its great but maybe there is a better player out there so I'm asking :D :D :D
    I use poweramp. You should try it. It has 14 day trial I believe but it is currently on sale for 1.99$ and the original price is 4.99$. I really recommend you pick it up before the sale is over. Power amp has lots of customization and an amazing equalizer. :D
    I like stock looking apps, so I use shuttle.