{ROM:26 JAN 2010} WWE WM6.5 OS 5.2.28005 SeaDragon 6.50 UC [YouTube], by ansar

Search This thread

orionfrg

Jul 16, 2008
Winnipeg
19 Mb

How much RAM have you got spare with SPB installed? Afraid to install in case I lose too much RAM.
Only niggle I can find (it only a small niggle) each time I soft reset it restarts on full volume to the annoyance of the wife when a text comes in!

Otherwise gr8 ROM

When I soft reset I get 19 Mb of free memory, and after a day of usage (like right now) the memory has 9.43 Mb of free Memory, with all the apps installed (Device Update, Advanced Config, SPB Mobile Shell, Dimond Opera, Facebook, and Google Maps). All working fine, all apps running smoothly... Haven't tried installing MSN Live, that one is a memory-eater!

Yeah! I noticed that too, when you soft-reset the volume goes up all the way, and I alwas forget to turn it down! :D

Last edited:

orionfrg

Jul 16, 2008
Winnipeg
First bug?

I found a little bug in this Rom, when you see a video in Windows Media Player, yo can start playing it, the problem is when you want to see it in full screen, the screen goes blank and you can still hear the video's sound. Can anyone confirm this? Great rom tho!

happylife182

Feb 11, 2010
i'm new here and dont know why when the upgrade starting my device suddenly disconnect by itself :(

Last edited:

ammbil

Sep 18, 2007
damascuse
thanks

will it is looking till now very will
i will try it more if I had any problems I will post it here
Thank u very much for this effort

bad1

Mar 20, 2008
hy. I like your rom it looks so great. but i have a problem. I try to flash it and my screen turns of and nothing happends, after that i get a message to check my usb connection. I tried to Hardspl but jumps from 0 to 100% immediately...sugestions?

wowo09

Sep 28, 2008
Rzeszow
I did so: I unpacked and took the file RUU_Signed (NBH) 67 735 KB. I also used the file RUUWrapper from different ROM. I put all to new folder and started RUUWrapper - obviously after connecting Hermes. I already use this ROM over 2 weeks and I believe that is the best from accessible on the forum.

spannernick

Feb 7, 2010
London
I did so: I unpacked and took the file RUU_Signed (NBH) 67 735 KB. I also used the file RUUWrapper from different ROM. I put all to new folder and started RUUWrapper - obviously after connecting Hermes. I already use this ROM over 2 weeks and I believe that is the best from accessible on the forum.

Yep thats what i did...worked like a charm..:D

I see he has 7 of 9 in the boot screen...nice and window is too...excellent work...looking forward to the next version..:D

Works fine on my T-Mobile MDA Vario II..:D

spannernick

Feb 7, 2010
London
I noticed that you can't change the keyboard in the the input page,it keeps going back to keyboard...?

Last edited:

bondjames

Oct 24, 2007
I can not pair the pda to my car bluetooth mirror?
Also can not change weather sittings ? and solutions?:)

wowo09

Sep 28, 2008
Rzeszow

I also installed the patch ProPlus_Ultimate_Elegance (XDA developers forum) and this is the effect -home- Your ROM still works well dear ansar.ath.gr.:) Home.jpg

Sev3rus

Jul 29, 2009
Spoko, zapomniałem uprzednio wgrać rom o2 :p teraz śmiga ;)
eng: I forget to upload previously stripped rom, now indicator works ok ;)

jacmat

Aug 22, 2006
I have a problem trying to upgrade my hermes

I have a 260 error

Can someone help me?

I'm very interested in this rom

brassflutes

Feb 14, 2010
Sea Dragon and connection to Telstra in Australia

Bit of help required please,
I wanted to set up active sync to get my email email from an OWA server, I get connection settings error.
So still playing with Dark Visions, has connection setup program (so has Titanium from MR DSL but it has no office 2007) and I can connect to Telstra, all good but unable to open any email attachments. Is this a generic program with WM 6.5. My Imate 8502 can open attached document all ok. It however stopped working as a phone recently (dropped it on ceramic tile floor) and have reverted to a 2-3 year old JasJam

So can you think about a connections setting program, and maybe give me a few clues on opening email attachments. I am not a programmer, just a phone user that can follwo instruction and have flashed my phoen to run just about all the ROM I have seen on Brian Chau's wordpress site.

ansar.ath.gr

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2008
Bit of help required please,
I wanted to set up active sync to get my email email from an OWA server, I get connection settings error.
So still playing with Dark Visions, has connection setup program (so has Titanium from MR DSL but it has no office 2007) and I can connect to Telstra, all good but unable to open any email attachments. Is this a generic program with WM 6.5. My Imate 8502 can open attached document all ok. It however stopped working as a phone recently (dropped it on ceramic tile floor) and have reverted to a 2-3 year old JasJam

So can you think about a connections setting program, and maybe give me a few clues on opening email attachments. I am not a programmer, just a phone user that can follwo instruction and have flashed my phoen to run just about all the ROM I have seen on Brian Chau's wordpress site.

Hi,

When connecting to the PC (XP Win) sync is str8 forward.

Tick e-mail at settings and all e-mail is downloaded in mobile.

In case of an internet service provider set up an e-mail account from text message box using the tools -> new account.

Regards, ansar.

orionfrg

Jul 16, 2008
Winnipeg
New Version?

Wussup Ansar! the best ROM I've ever used is this one! Are you gonna release another updated version? just asking, I'm sticking to seadragon indefinitely!