[OFFICIAL] SGH-T999 Galaxy S III Chat Thread!

Search This thread

shahkam

Jan 22, 2011
Canada
I like to drink Heineken's its quite good and it states no "trolling" in op :( im sad..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353535149192.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353535149192.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 259
Reactions: shehade08

The Archangel

Sep 2, 2010
Virginia beach
Dammit saranhai, you got my name wrong, lol. Its The Archangel now.

The funny thing is, i was just bout to make this thread lol. I want to get this phone, just need to save up money.

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
Tmo gs3 when I get the money for it.

BTW nice GUI apktool

Nice! You're gonna love it! And thanks bud!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

I hope people get good use out of it.

The Archangel

Sep 2, 2010
Virginia beach
Nice! You're gonna love it! And thanks bud!

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

I hope people get good use out of it.

Just gotta save up, lol. All donations are welcomed:D:D:D.

I'll download it again an test it out tomorrow, wiped out my drive to clear some old stuff out.

saranhai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 5, 2011
Nowhere
Do I need to fix it or are you going too?

as you can see in the OP, i already did :p

wrote your name in bold too lol

btw side note: has anyone bricked their gs3 from the flash counter? some guy on facebook is talking about his gs3 getting bricked cause of some flash counter reset or something like that. makes me a lot more scared to root this bad boy now lol...

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
Any concealed carry gun aficionados in the crowd? I love my time at the range. Great way to blow off steam. GS3 on my left and my 40sw Springfield Arms XD on my right.

Had the xdm compact 9mm for a while, had to sell though... now just keep the shotgun under the bed.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just need to say this... our S3 development is amazing. We have such a nice variety of ROMs, Mods, themes, and some really great developers... and mad props to the support teams that help out too... im really really happy with this device.

Thanks to everyone :D

Hello guys! As most of you guys can see, I'm new around here, just got my S III couple days ago.

We have a thread like this in the HTC Glacier Forums, where users can come together and discuss life, or any other off topic related subjects.

Rules:
    • Yes, this thread has rules too
    • No trolling
    • No offensive images, words, etc
    • Be nice
    • Have fun! :D

This worked really well for the Glacier forum, hopefully users can get together here as well!
    Expect to see more of me soon. :)

-Saranhai
    +1. If they want to shove ads in our faces, they should create a free version for that. It's not cool to charge for an app and include ads.

Yeah not cool at all... And it was in my favorite topic section too... I cant remove it. I was like wtf is this. Like towle stated... We paid for this app... Ads are unacceptable

Swift, smooth and graceful action. Check this out.