[Theme] Miui V4 for CM7 Theme Chooser *2/6/12*

Search This thread

jasonevil

May 9, 2010
Lincolnton, NC
miuipreview.png

What is this:

This is a dark theme based on Miui V4. I used the Nexus S Miui v4 ROM and various screenshots for inspiration.

Who is this for:

Anyone who uses a ROM that supports T-mobile's theme chooser.

What is themed:

Framework
Browser
SystemUI
Contacts
Phone
SMS
Settings/Power Control Widget
Search
Music
Music2
News and Weather
Deskclock
Calculator
Latin IME Keyboard
ADW
ADW Ex
Launcher Pro
Miui Launcher

*Supports upward spirals wallpaper app*

Instructions:

1. Download apk
2. Place on the root of your sd card
3. Using a file explorer, install the theme.
4. Open theme chooser
5. Select miui4
6. You will get this error: "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size." Hit apply anyway
7. Reboot
8. Enjoy!

*Known Issues*

The custom background image that i put in for menus makes the text in the Deskclock apk unreadable.

here is a fix

How to fix Deskclock.apk

*Special thanks goes out to ZduneX25 for some coding snippets*

Attachments

• Miui4_semi_trans_mdpi.apk
    3 MB · Views: 11,953
  • Miui4_semi_trans_hdpi.apk
    3.9 MB · Views: 6,932
  • Miui4_default_mdpi.apk
    3 MB · Views: 8,538
  • Miui4_default_hdpi.apk
    3.9 MB · Views: 6,173
Last edited:

jasonevil

May 9, 2010
Lincolnton, NC
Addons and Changelog

miuiv4launcherpreview.png

This is a re themed Miui Launcher based off of this.

Inside the zip includes a theme which will theme more icons, it's not a complete theme as I am actively still working on it.

miuimusic.png

This is an older version of MIUI music. I couldn't get the newest version to decompile correctly so I went with this.
This player if fully functional. I've done some extensive modifications to the images as well as some of the layouts.

Install via your sd card and a file manager of your choice. If you already have a version of Miui Music, you must uninstall that version first.

clockpreview.png

This is a mod of the LG analog clock widget apk. It includes all the Miui analog clock widgets all in one apk as well as a few other modded clocks

Download is in the attachments of this post :D

Change Log:

*2/10/12*

Added Miui Music apk

*2/6/12*

fixed popup issue with various apps.

*2/1/12*

Added Themed Miui Launcher and theme.

*1/24/12*

Added version with solid status bar and semi trans notification drop down (Miui4_semi_trans_mdpi and Miui4_semi_trans_hdpi)

Miui4_default_hpdi and mdpi are the same as current, but with these changes for all apks...

Added new signal images
fixed hdpi dialer
Added new images for settings
Added wallpapers for hdpi
code clean up

*1/19/12*

Initial release...

Attachments

• MiuiV4_launcher+theme.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 10,055
  • MiuiAnalogClock.apk
    828.9 KB · Views: 3,668
  • Miui_music_V1.apk
    459.4 KB · Views: 5,667
Last edited:

NicoC72

Jan 4, 2012
Very nice. This is just what I have been looking for. Only thing I have to say is you should change the colors up. Maybe do a grey or white one instead of orange.
With the mdpi version though, the notification pull down doesn't go down all the way.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1327022466637.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1327022466637.png
    20 KB · Views: 7,647
Reactions: bluedriver

jasonevil

May 9, 2010
Lincolnton, NC
Very nice. This is just what I have been looking for. Only thing I have to say is you should change the colors up. Maybe do a grey or white one instead of orange.
With the mdpi version though, the notification pull down doesn't go down all the way.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using xda premium

that's how it supposed to be

mr_v_d

Nov 6, 2011
thanks pro, i very love this theme, but you can make the notification background in semi trans backgroud? :(

bao_loc106

Feb 26, 2011
I have an idea.the bell icon on status bar bigger than others.if u can make them same size i think it better.that my idea only.changes depend on u.thks man.sr 4 my bad english

Sent from my Nokia 1280 using XDA pirate app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    miuipreview.png

What is this:

This is a dark theme based on Miui V4. I used the Nexus S Miui v4 ROM and various screenshots for inspiration.

Who is this for:

Anyone who uses a ROM that supports T-mobile's theme chooser.

What is themed:

Framework
    Browser
    SystemUI
    Contacts
    Phone
    SMS
    Settings/Power Control Widget
    Search
    Music
    Music2
    News and Weather
    Deskclock
    Calculator
    Latin IME Keyboard
    ADW
    ADW Ex
    Launcher Pro
    Miui Launcher

*Supports upward spirals wallpaper app*

Instructions:

1. Download apk
    2. Place on the root of your sd card
    3. Using a file explorer, install the theme.
    4. Open theme chooser
    5. Select miui4
    6. You will get this error: "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size." Hit apply anyway
    7. Reboot
    8. Enjoy!

*Known Issues*

The custom background image that i put in for menus makes the text in the Deskclock apk unreadable.

here is a fix

How to fix Deskclock.apk

*Special thanks goes out to ZduneX25 for some coding snippets*
    Addons and Changelog

miuiv4launcherpreview.png

This is a re themed Miui Launcher based off of this.

Inside the zip includes a theme which will theme more icons, it's not a complete theme as I am actively still working on it.

miuimusic.png

This is an older version of MIUI music. I couldn't get the newest version to decompile correctly so I went with this.
    This player if fully functional. I've done some extensive modifications to the images as well as some of the layouts.

Install via your sd card and a file manager of your choice. If you already have a version of Miui Music, you must uninstall that version first.

clockpreview.png

This is a mod of the LG analog clock widget apk. It includes all the Miui analog clock widgets all in one apk as well as a few other modded clocks

Download is in the attachments of this post :D

Change Log:

*2/10/12*

Added Miui Music apk

*2/6/12*

fixed popup issue with various apps.

*2/1/12*

Added Themed Miui Launcher and theme.

*1/24/12*

Added version with solid status bar and semi trans notification drop down (Miui4_semi_trans_mdpi and Miui4_semi_trans_hdpi)

Miui4_default_hpdi and mdpi are the same as current, but with these changes for all apks...

Added new signal images
    fixed hdpi dialer
    Added new images for settings
    Added wallpapers for hdpi
    code clean up

*1/19/12*

Initial release...
    Hey Jasonevil: Any update soon???? What about with white (clear) version???

Regards

Eventually there will be an update. Knee deep in 3 projects, 2 bands and planning my wedding lol

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
    Btw, I'm uploading a modded version of the miui launcher as well as a theme for it tonight...stay tuned. :D

Edit: uploaded :D

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    Wow, not trying to be rude but some of you guys are sounding a bit demanding. I'm sure this is just something jason does in his free time and graciously shares with everyone. He's also nice enough to respond to feedback and help people out, yet I see some people making requests/demands without bothering to even say thanks. Sorry if I'm out of line, but it just seems like a lot of XDA users anymore have some sense of entitlement when it comes to the work that's shared here (for FREE).

That said, it's a great theme jason, have you considered putting it on the market? I'm not sure what's all involved in publishing an app to the market, but MIUI CM7 themes look to be fairly popular and you've done some really nice work here. I've been on some early CM9 builds lately which don't yet have anything like the theme chooser in CM7, but I always enjoy this theme when I'm back on gingerbread.