[ROM][HELP]SlimICS v4.2 - DS5

Search This thread

Lenger96

Jun 24, 2013
Košice
Good evening,

I have started to work on porting Slim ICS rom to our Streak 5. Slim ROM is really fast and smooth on older HTC devices, so I think we can get good performance by using this rom on our Streak too.

I ported this rom from HTC One X Slim ICS ROM to base Kibuuka´s AOSP ICS ROM.

Unfortunately, I´ve got bootloop at boot animation. I can see boot animation, but it looping the same tasks (see logcat).

So that´s why I want to ask for help with developing of this rom. I´m noob, I can´t fix that problem.

Thanks for any help

ROM (only 64 MB!!!)
Sorry, I cant give you link, i have less then 10 posts. If you want to help me, write PM, i will send you link (dropbox)

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    74.4 KB · Views: 31

perompak13

Jan 14, 2014
try help

Good evening,

I have started to work on porting Slim ICS rom to our Streak 5. Slim ROM is really fast and smooth on older HTC devices, so I think we can get good performance by using this rom on our Streak too.

Unfortunately, I´ve got bootloop at boot animation. I can see boot animation, but it looping the same tasks (see logcat).

So that´s why I want to ask for help with developing of this rom. I´m noob, I can´t fix that problem.

Thanks for any help

ROM (only 64 MB!!!)
Sorry, I cant give you link, i have less then 10 posts. If you want to help me, write PM, i will send you link (dropbox)

have u try to fix boot loop by try to port other CM9 ROM???in log i see it cant reload camera lib,,,i am newer too in port rom n try to port kitkat rom,,,just try to use fix menu on port rom,,,by the way what tools do u use???:highfive:

sorry for my bad english,,,:(

regard

PerompAK

nom051205

May 20, 2010
You should use rom from device which have same spec as dell streak (see the chipset, gpu and cpu).
HTC One X rom will never ever can boot on dell streak.
Try port rom from HTC Nexus One, HTC Desire, HTC Evo 4g..

Sent from my Lenovo S920 using Tapatalk

perompak13

Jan 14, 2014
really need help here :(

You should use rom from device which have same spec as dell streak (see the chipset, gpu and cpu).
HTC One X rom will never ever can boot on dell streak.
Try port rom from HTC Nexus One, HTC Desire, HTC Evo 4g..

Sent from my Lenovo S920 using Tapatalk

hello bro toni,,,how are u???long time not see u,i just try to port kitkat rom from g.nexus one, but stack at bootloop problem,this because i am newbie just copy this paste that from port rom, and my question what ROM that i can use for BASE ROM???or should i am use pure cyanogen pure ROM???hope we can talk much more and discuss about our beloved streak develop :highfive:

nom051205

May 20, 2010
hello bro toni,,,how are u???long time not see u,i just try to port kitkat rom from g.nexus one, but stack at bootloop problem,this because i am newbie just copy this paste that from port rom, and my question what ROM that i can use for BASE ROM???or should i am use pure cyanogen pure ROM???hope we can talk much more and discuss about our beloved streak develop :highfive:

You have to compile new kernel.

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good evening,

Thanks for any help

ROM (only 64 MB!!!)