[rom][10/6/11]miui_1.9.30_placeholder

Search This thread

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
There is more issues then the ones you have described. Like capacitive button layout not working, noise calculation issue, audio echo issue & bluetooth audio issue.

True. We can all go flash the galnet version if we ant but as shep mentioned all the issues do apply. I've actually been working on a MIUI port myself. Everything's working with the exception of the echo others hear when I call them. Sounds great on my side but my Girlfriend has been getting pissed. LOL. So I only use miui when were both at home. Fml.

alton987

Sep 11, 2006
Belton, TX
Looks like MiUi official version is hitting tomorrow, is anyone here going to be able too adapt that to the AT&T version tomorrow? I'm super pumped for this!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium

ee23hd2

Apr 28, 2010
Looks like MiUi official version is hitting tomorrow, is anyone here going to be able too adapt that to the AT&T version tomorrow? I'm super pumped for this!

Not sure, i thought there already was an official international version. I am super pumped for miui as well. Cant wait till theres a good port for us att users where the in call issues are at least tolerable.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

Drew489

Aug 21, 2010
New Hampshire
C'mon MIUI... this is killing me. Tempted to run the version I had before and just not be able to use my phone as a phone. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA App

ee23hd2

Apr 28, 2010
Is this for our device??? Aafter looking at it I am not so sure.... it shows the sgs2 euro pic for the download so I will sit back and wait for one of you guys to try it

Im wondering this also!

nyydynasty

Sep 15, 2010
i think its for the i9100, not the i777
MIUI.US does not show a rom for our devices, yet

nyydynasty

Sep 15, 2010
although MIUI.US has been having problems with their website all morning. I was able to load it once this morning and thats it.

ee23hd2

Apr 28, 2010
Seriously craving some miui now! Its funny because i used to absolutely hate miui. I was one of those "if i wanted an iphone i wouldnt've bought an android" guys. I had no idea how awesome it was until i finally tried it. Been wanting it back ever since i dropped the infuse. If i wasnt so busy and have other projects going on i would try to port it myself. Maybe someone else will have more time on their hands and get something going for us.

vijovame

Jun 27, 2005
Seriously craving some miui now! Its funny because i used to absolutely hate miui. I was one of those "if i wanted an iphone i wouldnt've bought an android" guys. I had no idea how awesome it was until i finally tried it. Been wanting it back ever since i dropped the infuse. If i wasnt so busy and have other projects going on i would try to port it myself. Maybe someone else will have more time on their hands and get something going for us.

I'm in the same boat!!!

Coldheat1906

Jun 30, 2008
Fort Worth
I think you guys are in the wrong thread.... MUI is working pretty good in the thread below:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1314581

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

I'm in the same boat!!!

Is anyone working on the in-call audio issues? Just curious if anyone talked to atinm about what he did to fix it on cm7.

I think you guys are in the wrong thread, MUI is working pretty good in the thread below:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1314581

Reactions: ee23hd2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WARNING:I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BREAK YOUR SHINY NEW TOY (SGS2). IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG: WIFI DOESN'T WORK, SCREEN GOES SCREWY, YOU MISS YOUR ALARM, OR EVEN NUCLEAR WAR! ITS NOT MY FAULT!

I can't stand these things.
    WARNING:I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BREAK YOUR SHINY NEW TOY (SGS2). IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG: WIFI DOESN'T WORK, SCREEN GOES SCREWY, YOU MISS YOUR ALARM, OR EVEN NUCLEAR WAR! ITS NOT MY FAULT!

Now onto the good stuff =]

This Rom is very beta and i'm a new developer. So hopefully someone can help me out, or get a proper port done. This is a port from the international SGS2 found here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1278306

Known bugs:
    wifi
    something with the lockscreen
    and alot more

what does work:
    phone
    data
    messaging

Intructions:
    reboot into recovery
    wipe data
    wipe cache
    wipe dalvik cache
    wipe battery stats
    install custom zip
    reboot
    *optional- report bugs

thanks to these guys:
    codeworkx
    Entropy512
    gangsterjoop-main ROM

Sorry I removed the link cuz i was having major issues, and then when i attemptedto fix it wouldn't even boot. Anyway i'm gonna keep tryhing and if i can get it to work right i'll post it here for you.

If mods want to delete this thread since its not contributing (yet) go ahead...i'll update or post new thread when i figure it all out

[please if i offended anyone or broke any rules, let me know, i am new to this ]
    I can't stand these things.

You'll be surprised....what retarded people come here screw up and Blame devs. Just like in commercials they say stimulated image. Cause people are dumb and need to be told what's up

Sent from AT&T Galaxy S2
    miui will be released in about a month, depending on the beta testers results. see attached image from miui's facebook page.
    miui will be released in about a month, depending on the beta testers results. see attached image from miui's facebook page.

Good to know. I have already ported it and it works 100% but I have the call audio issue that all EU roms have on the AT&T SGS II. I asked DG how to fix this issue but got no reply.