LG G2 Korean ROM Options (F320L F320K F320S)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

@lbert

Jun 14, 2011
Haarlem
I interested to learn about other Korean G2 owners success (or epic failure) with the ROM's available today on the forums.

I use LamHoang v3.3 on Android 4.2.2 which does fine as a stripped down version of stock, debloated,with English as the primary language.

Are there any other recommendations for a fully working ROM? I see very little in the way of options coming through for the F320 models even though the only difference is the existence of an SD slot (correct me as this is probably not the only difference).

Please discuss...

Thanks, Bert

berezker

Aug 19, 2012
The korean model has an external SD card slot and a removable battery but less at 2610 Mah
Sometimes little sacrifices must be made

@lbert

Jun 14, 2011
Haarlem
For sure its the device setup I prefer. 2 batteries make over 5000 mAh combined.

But we need ROM choices because the Korean OTA doesn't work anywhere else in the world.

Sent from my LG-F320S using Tapatalk

GalaxySIIII

May 25, 2013
For sure its the device setup I prefer. 2 batteries make over 5000 mAh combined.

But we need ROM choices because the Korean OTA doesn't work anywhere else in the world.

Sent from my LG-F320S using Tapatalk

i have F320S too using stock 4.2.2 downloaded kitkat but i don't want it really

G

GuestD0795

I've had a F320S for a couple of weeks now. Setting the default language to English was really easy. The main frustration I've had is with all the bloatware included by the Korean carrier.
Mobile T World, Mobile T Money, NateOn, MelOn... got knows what any of this stuff does. The only part that's English is the apps name. I've ended up freezing the applications and it's gone and forgotten. There were about 20+ apps that needed to go, but being a bit of a geek; it does irritate me that they're still taking up space.

I did try installing a new ROM but it failed multiple times (not the easiest device to flash apparently) Still, there haven't been enough irritations to turn me back to Apple.

snk002

Apr 18, 2014
I've own a F320K from November. It really differs from D80x, not only DS-card, battery and operator's SW, but also it have a TV and compatible with differ LTE baseband.
Also, LG FW from D802 is not compatible with F320 and vice versa. But F320 was the first device after Nexus with KitKat official update (4.4 was released on cristmas for my F320K).

the_chinaman

Jul 29, 2006
Salt Lake City
I gave up on LamHoang. Confusing instructions on installation and debugging, lack of answering questions and a complete lack of a changelogs was the final straw. I installed Cloudyflex and it has been fantastic. Great support too. Light and day compared to LamHoang.

astro49

Mar 14, 2009
Quezon City
I gave up on LamHoang. Confusing instructions on installation and debugging, lack of answering questions and a complete lack of a changelogs was the final straw. I installed Cloudyflex and it has been fantastic. Great support too. Light and day compared to LamHoang.

Is this the Cloudyfex you are using? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2618864

Can you please give me a link how to root and install TWRP to the F320S?

Thanks in advance

Toledo_JAB

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 16, 2011
Toledo
I interested to learn about other Korean G2 owners success (or epic failure) with the ROM's available today on the forums.

I use LamHoang v3.3 on Android 4.2.2 which does fine as a stripped down version of stock, debloated,with English as the primary language.

Are there any other recommendations for a fully working ROM? I see very little in the way of options coming through for the F320 models even though the only difference is the existence of an SD slot (correct me as this is probably not the only difference).

Please discuss...

Thanks, Bert

Hello, and welcome to the forum,

Before you click the "New Thread" or "Post Reply" buttons, please take the time to read some rules/guidelines for posting in this forum:

1) Read and follow the Forum Rules:
Plain and simple. No further explanation needed​

2) Post your message in the proper subforum (see above):
All questions, requests, and help & troubleshooting needs, go in the Q&A Help & Troubleshooting subforum, if one exists for your device, and any misplaced messages will be promptly moved to their respective location. Users that make it a habit of posting in the wrong forum will be addressed accordingly. If you're unsure of where your post or thread belongs, please read the Forum Rules again.​

3) No off-topic discussion:
While some Moderation Teams may allow some off-topic discussion and the creation of off-topic threads, we do not. There is an entire General Off-Topic forum devoted to this type of discussion and there are enough threads already available to meet anyone's off-topic needs. All off-topic threads, and posts containing off-topic discussion, will be deleted promptly and without warning. If you're concerned with the amount of off-topic discussion and misplaced questions in the Development forums, please consider making a Q&A Thread for your ROM/Kernel/Project/etc.

4) No threads or posts asking for the best/most stable ROM/Kernel/Mod/whatever, or created for the purpose of comparing Phones/ROMs/Kernels/Mods/whatever:
These threads/posts will be deleted promptly and without warning. They have a history of causing problems due to trolls, and fanboys, along with various troublemakers, and therefore are no longer allowed. Regardless of that, there is really no way to judge whether or not a particular piece of work is better than another because it's all relative to begin with. If you want to know what piece of work is better for you, install something and try it out for a while. If you don't like it, try something else. Our Developers work hard to provide us their contributions, free of charge. Please show them the respect they deserve by trying something out and giving them your feedback.​

5) Don't ask for an ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival):
Asking for an ETA is the XDA equivalent of telling a Developer that the free work they do just isn't enough for you. It usually comes across as rude and/or demanding, and most developers will take offense to it. Even if a particular Developer doesn't mind being asked for an ETA, there are many that do, and there's a good possibility that it will incite arguments in the forum. In the end, it's just best to avoid doing it altogether. If you have no other choice but to ask for an ETA (i.e. the work you're doing absolutely depends on it), then please, do it through a private message and keep it out of the public forums.​

6) Keep your signatures at a respectable size:
While members are given a great deal of freedom in creating personalized signatures, it is expected that this freedom is not abused. Abnormally large signatures are obnoxious to most users and they tend to be a major distraction from the topic at hand. If your signature is double the size of an average post or larger, expect be asked to change it. If you're not sure whether the size of your signature is within the respectable limits, feel free to contact a member of the Moderation Team that is assigned to this forum for clarification.​

7) Be nice:
It's not that hard. If you can't say something nice to someone, don't say anything at all. If you feel the need to respond negatively to someone, please refer to #8.​

8) Report all violations of the aforementioned rules/guidelines and DO NOT respond to them in the open forum:
If you happen to notice a rule violation, use the "Report Post" button in the upper right hand corner of the offending post, or send them a polite reminder through private message so they may resolve the problem on their own (for minor violations of course). Please do not respond to posts that are in violation of the rules in public. Regardless of the fact that it leaves more work for us to do when cleaning the forum, responding to them in public only compounds the issue and it puts you at risk of getting in trouble yourself. Moderators have much more effective ways of dealing with these situations than by arguing back and forth and disrupting the entire conversation, so please, let us handle it.​

If there are any questions or concerns regarding this or any other matter, please feel free to contact a member of the Moderation Team that is assigned to this forum. You can find a list of the assigned Moderators at the top of each sub-forum page.

With that, here are a few great threads to help you get the most out of your experience here...please take advantage of them:

And as always...

Thank you, and have a great day! :D

Please existing threads for discussions about the existing ROMs

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.