2 Side Voice Recording on Excalibur **WORKS**

Search This thread

stylez

Moderator Emeritus
A little introduction:

On the Excalibur\Dash we have always been able to use Voice recording software but never been able to hear properly "very quiet" the person on the other side when listening to the recording.

The answer is a simple reg found by nick_martin to which mskip has .cab'd up for users.

Original thread & .cab: 2 Side Voice Recording on Kaiser **WORKS**

Just instal .cab reboot phone use with any voice recorder

I have tested this on RoseRom with VITO AudioNotes 1.32, will test with Kavana but if someone beatz me to it then post result.

Last edited:

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
A little introduction:

On the Excalibur\Dash we have always been able to use Voice recording software but never been able to hear properly "very quiet" the person on the other side when listening to the recording.

The answer is a simple reg found by nick_martin to which mskip has .cab'd up for users.

Original thread & .cab: 2 Side Voice Recording on Kaiser **WORKS**

Just instal .cab reboot phone use with any voice recorder

I have tested this on RoseRom with VITO AudioNotes 1.32, will test with Kavana but if someone beatz me to it then post result.
Nice one mate I hope it will benefit alot of your users :)

Bupahs

Apr 20, 2008
East Petersburg
Works fine on Kavana and on my spare stock ROM Dash's. Way to go!!! (yeah I have three Dash's now lol)

Tested on Microsoft Recite and VITO Audio Notes 1.37

Last edited:

jhalsey205

Jun 7, 2008
I am a Motorola Q9Napoleon owner. Is there reason to think (hope) that this might work on non htc devices? Thanks

John

jgrv

Jul 29, 2008
Ciudad del Este
it works! clear and loud! tested on Kavana's Last ROM with VITO Audio Notes 1.37.. it didn't seem to work with the 1.2 version.

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
mad as hell!!!!!! your so called 2way calling recording cab made my dash cold reboot,is there any reason for this,
The cab only contains 3 registry entrys and no files so I really wouldnt know why it would reboot your phone. Its been downloaded over 1000 times and ur the first person to report a problem with it. Sorry I dont know what it could be.

kungfubass1961

:eek:ok you can kick me in the were the sun dont shine, see i have flexilis mobile security and thay have this new nuke app that if your phone got lost and you could not find it you can use nuke to wipe out all your memory so if any one finds it thay cant get your info but ya thay well have a new phone to them selfs becouse it just go's to cold boot, i was thinking that the nuke was a way to find the phone to make a nuke sound and i :p was testing it but didnt know it would take over 6hours to work, thats when i had downloaded the 2way cab voice record, thats when the nuke started to work:eek:, think now i may need some alcohol afther you guys beat me down lol,
i have the 6.0 on my dash want to try useing the app once more:D
sorry for the miss understanding,

Last edited:

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
:eek:ok you can kick me in the were the sun dont shine, see i have flexilis mobile security and thay have this new nuke app that if your phone got lost and you could not find it you can use nuke to wipe out all your memory so if any one finds it thay cant get your info but ya thay well have a new phone to them selfs becouse it just go's to cold boot, i was thinking that the nuke was a way to find the phone to make a nuke sound and i :p was testing it but didnt know it would take over 6hours to work, thats when i had downloaded the 2way cab voice record, thats when the nuke started to work:eek:, think now i may need some alcohol afther you guys beat me down lol,
i have the 6.0 on my dash want to try useing the app once more:D
sorry for the miss understanding,
HAHA!! no sweat mate u wont get a beat down unless ur really into that sorta thing :p

I wouldnt try "testing" that program again though lol :rolleyes:

Apr 4, 2008
Is there any application I could use 2 way calling recording with other than vito audionotes? My trial version is about to expire. I wouldn't mind paying for it since its such a handy program, but if there is a free one that works just as well. Share it with me please.