PARANOIDANDROID 3.0 PIE3.1 (4.2.2)|Only Rom on Android capable Hybrid Mod 17th FEB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ktp1976

Jun 11, 2012
Frankfurt a. M.
AW: PARANOIDANDROID 3.0 PIE3.1 (4.2.2) | Only Rom on Android capable Hybrid Mod 17 FE

Any news? I tried CM10.1 with xposed DPI switcher. Not really an alternative. Even though it comes close.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda app-developers app

Black_Prince

Jul 18, 2012
OT but please support ...

Its ot but the users must know the truth ...
The igigo have used the PAC-MAN repo and compiled his own Rom Jellybam ...
Being developer you never never cross the ETHICS of development...
The credits and permission its all a developer asked for and if he isnt getting that , its his right to get it back...
I know the android is OPEN system but here all things work on credits and if u are failing to give proper credits , u are just a selfish creature...
Bluefa1con is a humble , knowledgeable and a very good recognized developer ...
And now he is blamed by IGIGO for taking his right back ... It isnt at all right ...
So i request users too please correct their view and knowledge before posting or tweeting on any thread...
Its my thread and if by mistake anyone tried to insult any user specially senior member or the developers , he will find him banned by FORUM MODERATORS eventually ... Thank You for Reading ...

punjprateek

Dec 4, 2011
new delhi
Re: PARANOIDANDROID 3.0 PIE3.1 (4.2.2) | Only Rom on Android capable Hybrid Mod 17 FE

When ru uploading new build we are eagerly waiting :D:D

Black_Prince

Jul 18, 2012
Actually the ROM is having the same problem as baked , in call screen not poping up so updates are delayed ...
i fixed the baked but same commits not working with PA ...
if u are comfortable wit this bug i will upload it , otherwise u have to wait until i find this bug solution in PA... ;)

ktp1976

Jun 11, 2012
Frankfurt a. M.
AW: PARANOIDANDROID 3.0 PIE3.1 (4.2.2) | Only Rom on Android capable Hybrid Mod 17 FE

Bluefa1con is a humble , knowledgeable and a very good recognized developer ...
And now he is blamed by IGIGO for taking his right back ... It isnt at all right ...
So i request users too please correct their view and knowledge before posting or tweeting on any thread...
I used iGios JellyBam and was shocked to see the thread closed and the download removed. After pm conversation with the mod I am sure this was right. I switched to Bluefa1cons PAC and it blows my mind. He surely is one of the best devs here. I can not believe that I got attracted by a bad copycat as where the original is so much better. Check this out:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362034227840.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362034227840.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 245

ktp1976

Jun 11, 2012
Frankfurt a. M.

I guess not yet as BlackPrince is busy though :p
Check the latest ROM bring by him to us ^^ Its Cool :p

Good that he brings many roms. But on the other hand it would be nice to concentrate on making the good things perfect. But anyways thanks a lot.

amit.inchal

Sep 26, 2012
Bangalore
Re: PARANOIDANDROID 3.1 PIE3.1 (4.2.2)|Only Rom on Android capable Hybrid Mod 19th Ma

I updated the thread tiltile a Hour ago but no one inquired for the Link ... :p
Not good , user at leat need to read all the tread title carefully ...
Its not the thing I had done when i was a User ... :D

Bhai plz upload the link.....
Will try it......
Oh btw all are busy with samy rom but i got fed up after so many sods.....
So wanna jump to any of the custom rom splly this or baked bean.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2012-11-25-13.41k7qfz.gif

shots_12pk0x.png

n4-product-herokau56.png

untitled-11cbkj.png

untitled-19kkgo.png

BE WARNED, 4.2.0 is not the most bugless android, the issues are known.

INSTRUCTIONS,
    1. UPDATE RECOVERY
    2. FACTORY RESET
    3. INSTALL ROM, GAPPS, FIX-IF ANY
    4. WIPE CACHE & DALVIK CACHE
    5. REBOOT
    PA 2.99+ UPDATES DO NOT NEED A FACTORY RESET,
    BUT YOU NEED TO INSTALL GAPPS ASWELL.

FEATURES for 2.99,
    Hybrid engine,
    Per app Layout, this will let you choose the UI of any app, that means you can switch apps into their tablet layouts
    Per app Size, scale apps individually, this is especially important if you use tablet apps, go as small or big as you like
    Per app Color, this lets you select statusbar and navbar colors for apps individually, colors will shift when you jump from one app to another
    Hybrid engine makes it possible to use any tablet ready app available on your phone, start with your regular Google apps and see what treasures lie hidden in them and just how well they work on your device.
    You can use hybrid engine to use all available general interface UI's aswell: Phone, Phablet, Tablet. This is safe as milk, we don't change DPI, we don't trash your market, we don't shrink all your apps or force them into layouts, you don't need to edit system files for that.
    Transparent bars and color pickers, new SystemUI drawables thanks to giannisgx89
    Theming Engine
    Statusbar Settings, Lockscreen Settings
    Multiuser support
    Quicksettings -> Quicktoggles
    4.2 Walls and sounds, Google stock apps
    As we merge back our old CMPA feature catalogue this list will grow considerably over the coming weeks
    New holo-styled theme chooser
    T9 dialer
    New papreferences app

Download:
    Rom: 3.0 17th FEB 2013
    GAPPS: Here

If FC flash normal Gapps 20130301

ChangeLog:

# More bug fixes...
    # Android 4.2.2_r1 sources...
    # More battery translations...
    # Latest CM kernel...
    # Fix PIE bugs

Upcoming
    # USB storage
    # More themes
    # More yet to be decided...

CREDITS,
    AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid, AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past, heartfelt thanks to all of you!
    Special Credit To:- Bajee Bluefa1con Fuss Faryaab
    Gratitude For CESCO73 for helping me out

Very Special Thanks : quentin330
    ( For bringing this beautiful rom to our device Community...
    You can Support him By simple CLICK)....

LINKS,
    Github: www.github.com/paranoidandroid
    Gerrit: review.paranoid-rom.com

- Inverted aosp 4.2.2 Mms: http://d-h.st/dhA
    - Iced Paranoid Preferences: http://d-h.st/0HI
    note: you will have a white background on main part but is black on my builds. Still everything else shoes up fine!
    - DeskClock: http://d-h.st/Dea
    - Iced Apex Launcher (wicked!): http://d-h.st/YH9

Credits - LasVegasRomeo

As Usual Please Donate The PA Team , Bajee, Fuss, Bluefa1con...:cowboy:
    And For Me... Your Gratitude Of THANKS Is More Than Enough...:angel:
    Oh come on guys can't you wait for some time , I'm home at 14 , I updated other thread first , as pa is difficult to compile so I thought to compile at last , last night I sync repo and tried to compile with fixing build errors ... I have my personal life also , can you imagine how much time is lost to compile one ROM ... I spent too much of time on compiling , even sometime I drop study ...
    It will took today also , I dropped support for pa i9100 but I'm compiling for i9100g because it's my device ... Please be patient for some time ...

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda premium
    i will update rom on 14 th may :)
    Hey boys new build is up...;)
    Re: PARANOIDANDROID 3.15 PIE3.1 (4.2.2)|Only Rom on Android capable Hybrid Mod 28th M

I tried to upload 4 times ...
    Near about 800 mb data lost but upload error ... I have built for i9100 and i9100g ...
    I'm sleeping with upload going on my lappy ... It's 3 am here ...
    I got to get some sleep ... Dh hosting and mediafire having problem or may be my ISP ... Don't know ... :(