Originally Posted by Zionator
Nice one thanks
The following will surely work
1) installed pre-rooted firmware
2) Use TA to reset counter
3) Use titanium backup to wipe data from Enterprise Sysscope and Sysscope ( Sysscope may be frozen so, de-frost it and then wipe data).
4) Format the Ext SD card as it may contain some backups which might trigger the modified status or remove the Ext SD card
5) Use Root explorer to delete busybox from system/xbin/busybox (Since full Unroot will not delete busybox, the Sysscope will scan the phone for this after boot and change the Status to modified)
6) Full unroot using Super user
7) Reboot and enjoy
This will make the phone perfect without any traces that you refreshed at all. Once you the repair is done, you can put the Ext SD card back in.
Samsung Galaxy S II ---> Samsung Galaxy Note II
Press Thanks If my Post Helped