[Q] Any way to flash Beats onto the Max?

Search This thread

a2r3f

Apr 29, 2011
Anchorage
I still have my HTC One from last year, and I have noticed a big change in the audio output ever since HTC's contract with Beats was over. At any rate, is there a way to flash Beats Audio to the Max?

treetolber

Jun 29, 2008
Las Vegas
OnePlus 11
I posed the same question here a few weeks ago and was told no. But was told to try the ViPER4Android_FX which is a flashable zip. You can find reference to it in these threads.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

I have not tried it yet.

a2r3f

Apr 29, 2011
Anchorage
I posed the same question here a few weeks ago and was told no. But was told to try the ViPER4Android_FX which is a flashable zip. You can find reference to it in these threads.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

I have not tried it yet.

I haven't gained rooted access yet, don't really want to. I want to try the stock sense for a bit.

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dottat

Retired Forum Moderator
I haven't gained rooted access yet, don't really want to. I want to try the stock sense for a bit.

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

You should at least s-off while you can so preserve the option to root later. You can stay stock while s-off and even while rooted. I have.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

dami00976

Dec 27, 2008
there call motioncoding don't know who they are but there beats installer does work

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts