Camera Lens Ring Protector

Search This thread

rcheung28

Jul 27, 2012
Vancouver
I came across this product review: http://www.pocketables.com/2011/02/review-htc-evo-camera-lens-protector.html.
It's a rubber ring that sits around the camera lens and prevents the camera ring from scratches when the phone is lying on the desk.
Unfortunately this rubber ring is for the HTC phone only and it doesn't seem to be on amazon anymore.
Does anyone know of similar products? I'd like the phone to go naked but I dont want the camera ring to get scratched.

PsychDrummer

Nov 29, 2012
I did an RMA not too long ago, and with the new phone I actually just left the original plastic ring on there. It doesn't clock the camera or anything. Of course it's probably too late for most people just just fyi

D

Darth

With all due respect, if you're worried about ring scratches, your phone should be in a case. Then you'll have no scratches, on the ring or the rest of the phone. :)

ej8989

Jul 8, 2012
Manila
With all due respect, if you're worried about ring scratches, your phone should be in a case. Then you'll have no scratches, on the ring or the rest of the phone. :)

I installed a spigen neo hybrid right after I bought my device. Then after several weeks there goes a tiny dust-like particle who calls himself 'scratch'.

kabini

Aug 2, 2013
Calgary
I covered my ring with transparent nail varnish. Seems to work just fine except for the fact it makes the ring glossy.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It Wont get scratched...pointless piece of equipment

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app