[GUIDE] Return to stock - (LGP925-V10e) - Updated

Search This thread

latinohot

So people are probably trying to download the stock ROM for CWM.
All the links are dead.

I uploaded the file to Mediafire.
Please don't abuse my bandwidth. It's a direct link download.

Stock Thrill Download

I just can't thank-you enough, my daughter is now enjoying Netflix on her Thrill 4G 3D, on Tmobile's 4g Network, I'm now a believer, THANK-YOU:D

Reactions: Kaleptik

kevace1

Mar 22, 2009
New York City
I just can't thank-you enough, my daughter is now enjoying Netflix on her Thrill 4G 3D, on Tmobile's 4g Network, I'm now a believer, THANK-YOU:D

wait....wait.....wait......how the HELL are you able to get tmobile 4G on our thrill???? its speced as having only WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz.......t-mobile uses AWS 1700MHz...........can someone please explain this to me???? :confused:

latinohot

wait....wait.....wait......how the HELL are you able to get tmobile 4G on our thrill???? its speced as having only WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz.......t-mobile uses AWS 1700MHz...........can someone please explain this to me???? :confused:

All i know is that now her thrill is getting speeds of 7down and 2up, and beleive me is way faster than it was just edge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

kevace1

Mar 22, 2009
New York City
All i know is that now her thrill is getting speeds of 7down and 2up, and beleive me is way faster than it was just edge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

and she's using t-mobile?? can this be related to baseband? is baseband what holds the key to making phones able to be quadband wcdma? i thought this was a hardware thing...the only phone i have seen that can accomplish 4G speeds on both t-mobile and AT&T is the HTC Amaze...... i'm so :confused:....can you write out what exactly you did if even SLIGHTLY different then what the OP says???

Kaleptik

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2009
www.acidhazardrom.com
and she's using t-mobile?? can this be related to baseband? is baseband what holds the key to making phones able to be quadband wcdma? i thought this was a hardware thing...the only phone i have seen that can accomplish 4G speeds on both t-mobile and AT&T is the HTC Amaze...... i'm so :confused:....can you write out what exactly you did if even SLIGHTLY different then what the OP says???

PM me. I TeamViewer'd into his computer.
Also, PM him and get the link for that file he downloaded.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Tyqar

Mar 30, 2011
Yeah. Pretty much. Lol

So....call me stupid, but I'm having a hell of a time making this work. The GUI didn't work at all when I pressed 1, 2, or 3. Did I need to extract it somewhere specific?

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

Alright, made it work, but not the GUI, I used the terminal on the device and used the dd if=/ command line thing. It worked, that's all I care about. Thanks a ton, Lestat

Kaleptik

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2009
www.acidhazardrom.com
So....call me stupid, but I'm having a hell of a time making this work. The GUI didn't work at all when I pressed 1, 2, or 3. Did I need to extract it somewhere specific?

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

Alright, made it work, but not the GUI, I used the terminal on the device and used the dd if=/ command line thing. It worked, that's all I care about. Thanks a ton, Lestat

Well the whole folder was supposed to be extracted somewhere. Then you launch the recovery manager.bat file.
When you pressed an option, it should do the push, flash, and delete for you. I can't completely test it because ADB runs from everywhere on my computer.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This should return your phone to a completely stock state in case you want to grab an OTA update or return the phone.

Instructions:
    1) Download update-thrill-stock-rom-rooted.zip and place it on your SD card.
    2) Power off your phone.
    3) With the phone powered off, hold the volume down button, the 3D button, and the power button until you see the LG logo and then release. This should boot you into CWM.
    4) Select "wipe data/factory reset".
    5) Select "install zip from sdcard" and navigate to and select update-thrill-stock-rom.zip.
    6) When it finishes flashing, select "reboot system now".
    7) Download recovery.backup and place it on you internal SD card.
    8) Run these adb commands:
    Code:
    adb shell
    Code:
    su
    Code:
    dd if=/sdcard/recovery.backup of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p6 bs=4096
    Code:
    rm /sdcard/recovery.backup
    Code:
    reboot
    9) Finally, unroot using SuperOneClick and you should be completely stock.

----Downloads----

update-thrill-stock-rom-rooted.zip
    recovery.backup

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

I haven't tried this yet, so let me know if it works :eek:
    My device wont boot the rom just stays on LG anyone else having this issue?

Ok. Let me do it a different way then. Will post a new zip soon that will definitely work.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

My device wont boot the rom just stays on LG anyone else having this issue?

Once I get this new version up you can boot into CWM and push it to your phone using the following adb command. Then proceed from step 4.

Code:
    adb push update-thrill-stock-rom-rooted.zip /sdcard

edit: Crap, couldn't get it uploaded in time. Have to run to an appointment. Will upload a little later.
    All the links are dead.

Stock Thrill Download
    All the links are dead.

Stock Thrill Download