[Q] [INTRODUCE & FAQ about FLASH Custom ROM]
I just got my new ZTE V967S and try to replace the stock ROM so that I can have GAPPS,
system tole me I need 10+ post to be able to post on development-releated forum, therfore
I create this thread.
As I got limited Rooting/ROM-flashing experience, I would like to post here
of my understanding of the complete sequence of how to do it :
Pls do correct me if I am wrong and thanks in advance!
PHONE : ZTE V967S
1. Install Drivers in Computer so that phone can connect to Computer.
(ADB Android Driver)
2. Connect phone and computer in USB mode.
3. Execute "1 click Root program" from computer to ROOT the phone.
(I plan to use "MobileUncle_MT6589_1click_Root.exe)
(Other Root Tool options are : "Root Master", "Frama Root")
4. Install APK to your phone that allow you to falsh different "RECOVERY".
(I plan to use "MobileUncle Toolbox.apk")
(Any other apk has the same function ?)
5. Flash "RECOVERY" to Phone.
(I plan to use "recovery_ydss_v967s.img")
("zte_v967s_official_recovery.img" is the official Recovery which
you will need it when you plan to flash phone back to stock ROM)
6. Flash custom "ROM" to Phone in Recovery Mode.
(I plan to use " Max Flavour v-3.4 Slim" or "ZTE_V967S_Max_Smart_v-1.1")
7. Flash GAPPS to phone, also in Recovery Mode.