[ROM][JB][4.1.2]AOKP for Atrix Milestone- 1 Final 12/7/2012

Search This thread

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
Could you use turl for porting? So we can use opera mobile.

I use Joker's CM9 as I am familiar with it, and can test what edits I must make to get it working right....not to mention he builds for the Photon. Turl does not, so I do not have a reference point for his rom, and it would be a fully blind port, which I unfortunately do not have the time to do at this time.

xmontx

Oct 14, 2010
Can someone let me know how you guys were able to install? My main issue is that I am unable to get past the language selection using my power button or any of the touch buttons to work.

I'm reading up on TWRP from what others have mentioned but it's slightly difficult to get the information on a phone on a bus ride to NYC haha.

any suggestions will help greatly.

jerses

Jan 11, 2010
I cant get past the language select menu. i can move but the power button does not do anything. Can you fix that? I see people already installed it...how come?

hunff

Aug 18, 2011
Londrina, PR
Install was just fine, no problems.
Now I'm going to test with faux kernel.

Camera seems a way better than jokers (no initial lag, slowness, etc)

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
Bill.. Great Job.....

Install and use , talk after for the bugs. Lol

Enviado de meu MB860 usando o Tapatalk 2

Exactly! I've already found that sometimes, pop-ups don't scroll right. I'm working on it. This is my first attempt at AOKP, so I am still figuring out what edits I need to do to get it working A+

cmoG530

Sep 7, 2009
Would anyone be kind enough, to upload to another mirror? Seriously, it won't download past 8mb. PATY

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

boonemeat

Aug 1, 2010
Asking if themes work while im at work unable to use wifi and download is a bad question?

hunff

Aug 18, 2011
Londrina, PR
In Foursquare, nothing shows up on friends tab, everything else is ok.
Already clean data, reinstall, etc.

(Maybe a foursquare api bug?)

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
Would anyone be kind enough, to upload to another mirror? Seriously, it won't download past 8mb. PATY

Please do not mirror my work. I will remove the thread. I will not have more mirrors popping up. I already have Chinese sites mirroring my MIUI that I can't seem to get rid of...

Joker didn't know that I was going to post a release while he was doing maintenance. Please be patient.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue_1.png

For

Motorola Photon

How To Flash​
    1. Place ROM onto phone storage
    2. Reboot to recovery
    3. Make a Nandroid
    4. Install Rom: Wipe INSIDE ROM
    5. When you select "Reboot Not", you'll get a CWM error, IGNORE IT
    6. Install OPTIONS or Gapps
    • WIKI/FAQ Located: To be reworked

Bugs??:
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    • Videocamera : Use VideoCam Illusion
      Slight Lag possible on screen transitions
      USB tether
    The graphics related issues are due to not having proper drivers to use for this. Don't ask for an ETA on a fix. Moto won't be giving us the drivers, so there is no fix

If you need to report a NEW bug, report it once, and the next TWO people VERIFY it. I don't need everyone reporting same bug 20 times. I you can, provide me the following information:
    1. Version you're using
    2. What type of fwipe you did and what ROM you came from
    3. Have you restored any data from something like Titanium Backup
    4. What app is misbehaving and what you were doing when it started
    5. Logcats<--THIS IS PREFERRED.

If you don't know how to logcat, go HERE and learn. This really nice guy took the time to write out a good how to :)

When you have a LOGCAT and would like to post it, please go to pastebin and post it in there, then LINK that location in this thread...I don't want to see them posted directly in here.

Downloads:
    • ROM file is located Located HERE
    • Options Chooser is Located HERE
    • My latest CWM: V1 as well as Aroma-Prep
      can be downloaded HERE

Credits:​
    • AOKP Dev Team
    • scott.hart.bi=for helping me with source building :)
    • Jokersax11-for being my initial inspiration on Atrix, being a cool guy, and helping me along in my early days
    • Amarullz=for creating the Aroma Installer
    • Alcapone263-for donating an Atrix coming to a home near me :D
    • Spleef-for collaborating on those first builds that got me into Android
    • All my testers and users
    • Anyone else I may have forgotten :)

20121017 is up. It still doesn't have new libs in it. I'm trying to get an idea of what in "The ROM" is causing the random and recurrent reboot issues that seem to be reported rrather regularly or the flat out incompatibility with other devices. I don't want to compromise the stability of the device build just to gain some A/V advantages, ya know?
    Milestone 1 Build 4 is UP

Most likely won't be much more to update until source for 4.2 comes out, as AOKP's announced that Milestone 1 was going to be last JB build. They may do some little things here and there, at which time, I'll do an update :D

CHEERS!
    OP updated

Milestone 1 Final uploaded...not final AOKP I'M doing...just final 4.1.2 build...all efforts from here out will be to 4.2

I also have updated where the files are kept. Now being located at

www.th3bill.com

Links in the OP

Cheers!
    On second thought....I am not going to stop work just because of one person. I actually have an easy time porting this based on my Photon build. I get some good feed back from this group, that I really appreciate. I would appreciate people being a bit more patient as I am on Vacation. If anyone needs to know what that means, look it up, please :)

If there is a PROBLEM with a link, send me a PM. I don't check threads very often on vacation.

Take care