[ROM][Nokia X] Vanilla AOSP/Code Aurora [4.1.2][2014-04-08]

Search This thread

finance.resat

Apr 24, 2012
Dhaka
great job yeah.. i will try this 20th april....... thanks a lot for the work....

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mifl

Dec 13, 2009
Oviedo
www.devsnest.com
It's always best to start with the version the device is running until all bugs are fixed. Especially since 4.1.2 is the only officially supported platform for msm8625.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Kernel "caf/jb_2.5.3" can be a good option for the update. This version updated gpu drivers and the camera drivers include the new ION/IOMMU port.

Greetings.

dhacker29

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 27, 2011
Millsboro, DE
Kernel "caf/jb_2.5.3" can be a good option for the update. This version updated gpu drivers and the camera drivers include the new ION/IOMMU port.

Greetings.

Yeah we just have to be careful as there have been no updates to board_msm7627a files since jb_rel_2.0.3.x

mifl

Dec 13, 2009
Oviedo
www.devsnest.com
Yeah we just have to be careful as there have been no updates to board_msm7627a files since jb_rel_2.0.3.x

jb_rel kernels, are a nightmare, because at some points are more updated than first Tags jb_2.5.X, but others like the usb drivers are very outdated, I always find this problem in my attempts to update the kernel and adapt vendor changes.

Perhaps another option is to make the merge caf/jb_rel_2.0.3 into the label "caf/AU_LINUX_BASE_TARGET_ALL.01.00.432". This may allow apply jb_2.5 commits, more easily.

These are projects that I could not finish successfully, but maybe you can do correctly.

Greetings.

dhacker29

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 27, 2011
Millsboro, DE
jb_rel kernels, are a nightmare, because at some points are more updated than first Tags jb_2.5.X, but others like the usb drivers are very outdated, I always find this problem in my attempts to update the kernel and adapt vendor changes.

Perhaps another option is to make the merge caf/jb_rel_2.0.3 into the label "caf/AU_LINUX_BASE_TARGET_ALL.01.00.432". This may allow apply jb_2.5 commits, more easily.

These are projects that I could not finish successfully, but maybe you can do correctly.

Greetings.

Yeah that's definitely a good approach. I just want to squash this last bug of no audio/mic when receiving a call, so there is a stable rom while I work on upgrading

tangxjcxv65

Feb 8, 2009
Yeah it seems outgoing calls are fine but incoming calls have no audio

I am using "No Software Navigatoin Bar: msm8625-ota-eng.dhacker29-20140410-2.zip"rom,outgoing calls also no audio,thinks.

and my nokia X using dual sim (one WCDMA 3G card ,one GSM card)

Last edited:

sridharkettavan

Dec 22, 2012
chennai
Will there be slim and omni rom support for nokia x?

Sent from my Micromax A117 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Will there be slim and omni rom support for nokia x?

The rom will be stable as soon as the mic problem is fixed...next project kitkat?

Sent from my Micromax A117 using xda app-developers app

kurimz_11

Mar 14, 2014
New builds up with fixed in call audio. Unfortuanately it broke FM output on wired headset, but small price to pay when everything else works. I will figure it out soon enough.

Enjoy and report if calls are working for you now. :D

Thanks dude..great works!!:D

Sent from my Nokia_X using xda app-developers app

kurimz_11

Mar 14, 2014
New builds up with fixed in call audio. Unfortuanately it broke FM output on wired headset, but small price to pay when everything else works. I will figure it out soon enough.

Enjoy and report if calls are working for you now. :D

after installing the latest update..audio/mic problem (person from other line didnt hear me) still there and backlight during call didnt automatically turn off when phone is in ear..:(

Top Liked Posts