[Q&A] [KERNEL] [SM-T700 WIFI & T705 LTE] [24 Dec] SkyHigh TW Kernel [v2.2.0] [Synaps

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

[Q&A] [KERNEL] [SM-T700 WIFI & T705 LTE] [24 Dec] SkyHigh TW Kernel [v2.2.0] [Synaps

Q&A for [KERNEL] [SM-T700 WIFI & T705 LTE] [24 Dec] SkyHigh TW Kernel [v2.2.0] [Synapse ++]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [KERNEL] [SM-T700 WIFI & T705 LTE] [24 Dec] SkyHigh TW Kernel [v2.2.0] [Synapse ++]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

hackergacon9x

Oct 5, 2014
not support seeder

I installed your kernel. but when i install seeder 2.0, the RNG service not started.
Can you fix your kernel
sorry for my bad english

Gildred

Nov 6, 2010
Salzburg
can i flash the SkyHigh kernel for my Tab S T700 Wifi with this Firmware

can i flash the SkyHigh vers. R4_v2.4 kernel, for my Tab S T700 Wifi with this Firmware : Buildnumbe:r KOT49H.T700XXU1ANF9 Android Version 4.4.2
Device is rooted already, und TWRP is also installed

Please help!
THANKS!!!!!

Last edited:

onelab

Feb 7, 2015
I saw in the first page that it mentioned "USB-temporarily removed."
Does that mean that I cannot transfer file from my computer to device via MTP/USB Cable?

UpInTheAir

Account currently disabled
Jan 17, 2011
Phuket, Thailand
I saw in the first page that it mentioned "USB-temporarily removed."
Does that mean that I cannot transfer file from my computer to device via MTP/USB Cable?

Standard ROM controls are still available. I just removed the USB controls from synapse.

Will try look into it again in future as I can't test properly until I have a new data cable. If switching back from UMS to MTP is not consistent, I don't want it in.

kjslabber

Mar 8, 2015
Northeast Ohio
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
Skyhigh V 2.9 zip file reads corupt in TWR.

I would love to try this kernel on my Tab s 8.4 T700. I have been downloading the zips since back on version 2.4. When I boot into TWR and try to install the zip the install always fails and TWR says the zip file is corrupt. This is the T700-wifi-TW v2.9 file, anybody else have this problem.

UpInTheAir

Jan 17, 2011
Phuket, Thailand
I would love to try this kernel on my Tab s 8.4 T700. I have been downloading the zips since back on version 2.4. When I boot into TWR and try to install the zip the install always fails and TWR says the zip file is corrupt. This is the T700-wifi-TW v2.9 file, anybody else have this problem.

As I Don't wish any mirrors for download.

Try;

1. Dfferent browser
2. Use PC or Mac
3. Different device
4. Use WIFI or 3G
5. Use another WIFI network
6. Don't / use a proxy or VPN (try another)
7. Don't / use a download accelerator (DAP is free for PC)

lexjay

Oct 14, 2014
Baguio
klimtlte

Q&A for [KERNEL] [SM-T700 WIFI & T705 LTE] [24 Dec] SkyHigh TW Kernel [v2.2.0] [Synapse ++]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [KERNEL] [SM-T700 WIFI & T705 LTE] [24 Dec] SkyHigh TW Kernel [v2.2.0] [Synapse ++]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

where can i get klimtlte?
I got t705
please help

skirnerse

Jan 5, 2011
* Microsoft X-BOX gamepad controller in-built module?

I don't really get what you are saying. Is it possible to connect the X-BOX 360 (wireless) to the Tab S, SM-T705? If that's possible in anyway it would be awesome.

SkirnerSE

UpInTheAir

Jan 17, 2011
Phuket, Thailand
I don't really get what you are saying. Is it possible to connect the X-BOX 360 (wireless) to the Tab S, SM-T705? If that's possible in anyway it would be awesome.

SkirnerSE

Others have confirmed working XBOX Gamepad controller. For some games, you may need to remap the buttons (app required).

I don't recall wireless or USB. There is a thread somewhere in General or Q&A where I responded about this.

Reactions: skirnerse

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

SkirnerSE

Others have confirmed working XBOX Gamepad controller. For some games, you may need to remap the buttons (app required).

I don't recall wireless or USB. There is a thread somewhere in General or Q&A where I responded about this.