how s-off hboot 1.53.0007

Search This thread

faizan950

Mar 2, 2013
Islamabad
thanks

Are you on the stock rom, or did you flash a modified one? If you are still on the stock rom, unlock your bootloader via www.htcdev.com and then try the wire trick again. I had to do it a lot of times, but it eventually worked. Just keep trying and eventually you will succeed

thanks bro from last 3 days i try more then 20 time but not work ...
i always stuck on juopuntbear screen after that adb not work ...\i don't know what should i do

i try restart my pc and mobile both so many time but not work for me

it sucks .....

thsnks for reply

MrJyrks

Jun 30, 2012
i always stuck on juopuntbear screen after that adb not work ...\i don't know what should i do

it sucks .....

thsnks for reply

Did you get s off or not? Tell me exactly what you have done so far. I can give you step by step instructions and guide you through the process.

Reactions: faizan950

faizan950

Mar 2, 2013
Islamabad
Did you get s off or not? Tell me exactly what you have done so far. I can give you step by step instructions and guide you through the process.

thanks bro ....

i try with control bear box
my mobile going junpuntbear after that my pc not dedect my htc .... adb fail always

my phone is unlocked recovery installed
i want s-off

i also attached one picture ... stuck there every time....

wait for you tips
thanks

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,285
Last edited:

MrJyrks

Jun 30, 2012
First of all, you must be on stock rom. Every sense 3.6 based rom should work. Did you run ControlBear as administrator?
If you did, run murder.bat from the attached .rar as administrator, wait till it's done. Try again. Still not working? Extract all the files from the rar to a folder. Run controlbear from there (run as admin). Give me feedback if it worked!

Edit: I have to upload the file somewhere else, it's over 8 mb so cant upload here.

Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-fWg2dqIcnRT0xSZUdnVFRHeVk/edit?usp=sharing

Also It's a good idea to disable antivirus. I always do it as a precaution so I don't screw up anything.

If you need to know, the bat file searces for processes that may be interfering with controlbear and kills them.

Also none of this is my work, so all the thanks go to unlimited team.

Last edited:
Reactions: faizan950

faizan950

Mar 2, 2013
Islamabad
First of all, you must be on stock rom. Every sense 3.6 based rom should work. Did you run ControlBear as administrator?
If you did, run murder.bat from the attached .rar as administrator, wait till it's done. Try again. Still not working? Extract all the files from the rar to a folder. Run controlbear from there (run as admin). Give me feedback if it worked!

Edit: I have to upload the file somewhere else, it's over 8 mb so cant upload here.

Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-fWg2dqIcnRT0xSZUdnVFRHeVk/edit?usp=sharing

Also It's a good idea to disable antivirus. I always do it as a precaution so I don't screw up anything.

If you need to know, the bat file searces for processes that may be interfering with controlbear and kills them.

thank you very much ....

i just use samsumg galaxy s3 data cable and every think work fine and finlly i did s-off thanks for you reply ...

mhnx

Sep 23, 2010
Thessaloniki
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hello, I tried this junpuntbear s-off tutorial, but I'm stuck on junpuntbear boot. My pc can't find my phone from adb and it just stays there.
I unlocked with htcdev my bootloader, 4ext recovery installed, rooted. "Still not found device" etc... Any suggestion? I installed all drivers, fastboot/adb works fine. I installed mwakious3Drom 16.0.150_BASE_FINAL_RELEASE rom on my phone, is this the problem?

Last edited:

simran420

Dec 23, 2012
Hello, I tried this junpuntbear s-off tutorial, but I'm stuck on junpuntbear boot. My pc can't find my phone from adb and it just stays there.
I unlocked with htcdev my bootloader, 4ext recovery installed, rooted. "Still not found device" etc... Any suggestion? I installed all drivers, fastboot/adb works fine. I installed mwakious3Drom 16.0.150_BASE_FINAL_RELEASE rom on my phone, is this the problem?

You need to go stock ROM first and then try s-off

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using xda premium

MrJyrks

Jun 30, 2012
Well, in theory any sense 3.6 based roms should work. Not sure about mwakiousrom though. To go completely stock you must flash a ruu as far as im concerned. Just download the appropriate ics RUU. Link
Since you are s on, lock bootloader with"fastboot oem lock". Run RUU. It will take a long time to finish. After that you must unlock bootloader from htcdev. Flash recovery. And finally, do the wire trick. After wire trick flash hboot 1.49. Link. You need to format all partitions except sd card after hboot change.

mhnx

Sep 23, 2010
Thessaloniki
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Well, in theory any sense 3.6 based roms should work. Not sure about mwakiousrom though. To go completely stock you must flash a ruu as far as im concerned. Just download the appropriate ics RUU. Link
Since you are s on, lock bootloader with"fastboot oem lock". Run RUU. It will take a long time to finish. After that you must unlock bootloader from htcdev. Flash recovery. And finally, do the wire trick. After wire trick flash hboot 1.49. Link. You need to format all partitions except sd card after hboot change.

I will do it with revolutionary because I know how revolutionary works (old Desire Z user :cool: ) but I need to downgrade hboot. In theory can I get a nandroid and restore after all this? Or the rom should be unstable?

EM|NEM

Dec 24, 2011
Tampere
You can restore stuff from a nandroid using this app
It restores apps/data, wifi settings, sms etc. It will require you to have a rooted rom. So in theory after you have done the wire trick you can flash a rooted rom and restore important stuff with this app

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rerware.android.MyBackup&hl=en
Another backup option

And just a reminder, wire trick sometimes corrupts sdcards. so save your backups before doing wire trick

MrJyrks

Jun 30, 2012
Oh, your on hboot 1.49? Revolutionary tools needs 1.49 afaik. If so, get the gb RUU.

EM|NEM

Dec 24, 2011
Tampere
then you should flash a vodafone ruu. And what hboot do you have? you cant run a GB ruu on a phone with the ics bootloader(1.53)

mhnx

Sep 23, 2010
Thessaloniki
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Gosh. Maybe there is a way, but i am not aware of it. It is certainly a lot more easier to do the wire trick.

Then I'm going to make the wire trick, just hoping the ics ruu will work to get stock back. How much fool am I? :mad:

EDIT: The
Code:
RUU_SHOOTER_U_ICS_35_S_HTC_Europe_3.28.401.1_Radio_11.77.3504.00U_11.25.3504.06_M_release_262714_signed
RUU doesn't work, It reads the software info, I press start and nothing happens to my phone.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you on the stock rom, or did you flash a modified one? If you are still on the stock rom, unlock your bootloader via www.htcdev.com and then try the wire trick again. I had to do it a lot of times, but it eventually worked. Just keep trying and eventually you will succeed

it sucks .....

thsnks for reply

if you cant unlock with htcdev then you wont be able to do the wire trick either. your only option is this tool