Update Theme New Blue focus Blue volume, Black Dialer Cab

Search This thread

lubbad85@hotmail.com

Jan 31, 2008
Milwaukee Wisconsin
Everything has been made a comfortable blue. This takes an extraordinary amount of time, since there are manila files, png files, bmp files and dll files that needed to be fixed. I think it is done-please give me some feedback if I have missed anything.

The cab is over 37mb so it is hosted on my web site. It is manila 2.5 2013.

Download the All In One-Blue Focus-White Icons Black Dialer here
http://www.lubbad.com/Blue theme-white slider-black dialer.cab

Added cab for just Blue Talk buttons -it is a 14mb file bc there are dll files involved
http://www.lubbad.com/Phcan Lubbad Blue Talk.cab

Last edited:
Reactions: rod555

tjmontan

Oct 18, 2009
Atlanta, Ga.
question...

this looks great and would love to use this but have a few questions..I have tried Mighty (awesome ROM), I have used 7PPC (Dave Morley--very awesome) and now I am using Mr X's latest ROM..I wanted to know first how is this dialer reacting with Mighty ROM as I simply cant get this custom thing right when it comes to the dialer funtionality..I seem to get hung up trying to slide the dialer ( nearly an every day issue and when it occures I cant even answer the call)..I am guessing it could be my custom taskbar--tried to use the purian/tsowen one on the Mighty link as well the CDMA bilbo-mighty taskbar with not much luck as well..I really like the tasbar you have as well but not sure of the process (do you need sdk, nue battery etc or can you just download the cab?)--are you having any issues with this one? sorry for the long note..Your work looks great and figured I would ask..thanks again

lubbad85@hotmail.com

Jan 31, 2008
Milwaukee Wisconsin
this looks great and would love to use this but have a few questions..I have tried Mighty (awesome ROM), I have used 7PPC (Dave Morley--very awesome) and now I am using Mr X's latest ROM..I wanted to know first how is this dialer reacting with Mighty ROM as I simply cant get this custom thing right when it comes to the dialer funtionality..I seem to get hung up trying to slide the dialer ( nearly an every day issue and when it occures I cant even answer the call)..I am guessing it could be my custom taskbar--tried to use the purian/tsowen one on the Mighty link as well the CDMA bilbo-mighty taskbar with not much luck as well..I really like the tasbar you have as well but not sure of the process (do you need sdk, nue battery etc or can you just download the cab?)--are you having any issues with this one? sorry for the long note..Your work looks great and figured I would ask..thanks again

I have no issues. And for the dialer I just flipped the pressed and normal dialers. It is a BMP file and just changed the names so that the black dialer is normal. If you want just the dialer I can cab that for you.

imoomin

Nov 2, 2009
hi
great work man,.
could u please post a cab for just the blue volume buttons .
thanx in advance .:D

hoshos1975

May 23, 2006
hi
great work man,.
could u please post a cab for just the Black Dailer Cab .
thanks .

Last edited:

lubbad85@hotmail.com

Jan 31, 2008
Milwaukee Wisconsin

Ah this would be so awesome and would complete my blue theme on my phone!!!

But these aren't for Sense 2.1 are they... :(. I installed the dialer a few days back and the numbers were off-centered so had to uninstall it.

Would you consider an upgrade of your rom. It is easy and sense 2.5 has a lot more to offer.

But if you are sticking with the 2.1-I am sorry because I just deleted the cab I made for 2.1 when I finshed the 2.5 cab-just because it was hosted off XDA and taking up space.

I still have the 2.1 black dialer though. Install and soft reset.

buru898

Would you consider an upgrade of your rom. It is easy and sense 2.5 has a lot more to offer.

But if you are sticking with the 2.1-I am sorry because I just deleted the cab I made for 2.1 when I finshed the 2.5 cab-just because it was hosted off XDA and taking up space.

I still have the 2.1 black dialer though. Install and soft reset.

"Upgrade" to 2.5? Haha it's like going from XP to Vista ;p.

I'll stick with the speed of 2.1 but thank you for the cab!! Awesome dialer :D!

lubbad85@hotmail.com

Jan 31, 2008
Milwaukee Wisconsin
"Upgrade" to 2.5? Haha it's like going from XP to Vista ;p.

I'll stick with the speed of 2.1 but thank you for the cab!! Awesome dialer :D!

You may be right. I guess the drive to be more iphone like motivates htc. But I like the weather on the home and the program links with finger scrolling. I gave up 2.1 a while ago but I can see why you might want to keep it.

I also upgraded to vista.

Top Liked Posts