how to identify my phone and how to fix it

Search This thread

LSGio

Jul 15, 2012
my friend asked me to try and fix his phone
1.i am not sure what model it is (i thing it's xperia E) but i can't find any sticker or model number on the battery and under it.
2.i can't turn on the phone (when i try to turn it on the red light flashes for 3 times , then stops for 1 second and then flashes again 3 times but i can't see anything on the screen
what to do??

Peketr

Jul 3, 2013
OnePlus 7T
He can't turn it on. How could he enter dialer???
I'd say you should google anything that is written under the battery

Edit: maybe ask your friend for the box of the phone? And then flash the correct ftf mentioned above

Sent from my washing machine

Last edited:

AlfasMP

Dec 13, 2013
Kerala
www.alfasmp.com
He can't turn it on. How could he enter dialer???
I'd say you should google anything that is written under the battery

Edit: maybe ask your friend for the box of the phone? And then flash the correct ftf mentioned above

Sent from my washing machine

Can he enter to the recovery mod????

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hussain_Salam

Apr 22, 2013
Essex
my friend asked me to try and fix his phone
1.i am not sure what model it is (i thing it's xperia E) but i can't find any sticker or model number on the battery and under it.
2.i can't turn on the phone (when i try to turn it on the red light flashes for 3 times , then stops for 1 second and then flashes again 3 times but i can't see anything on the screen
what to do??

The 3 Red LED Blinks indicate the battery is dead
If you want to recover it use the original charger that came packed in the box and put it on charge for a couple of hours it'll take around 2-3 hours for it to start charging again (I've experienced this issue) If the problem still persists try a new battery

However i the first method works you may encounter another problem, and the device may be bricked (This happened to me after i recovered my battery) What you will need to do is use flashtool and flash Stock Rom again, But if the device boots up normally without hitting into a bootloop i guess it's working normally

(This problem happened to my Xperia J)
Note: If you're planning to buy a new battery make sure you buy a genuine one, as most people try to re-create the original battery and it just shows the wrong battery percent I've also experienced that and i blew £10 :silly: