Refund my money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kuromusha38

Feb 16, 2014
Sydney
No longer use your product, I bought your product to support MX development but your development is atrociously non-existent, been asking for speed control for years! DicePlayer had it, then VLC Beta had it, even BS Player now have it.

Please refund me money so that I can buy the full version BS player. You can keep the interest though.

Thank you kindly.

Your former customer.

Thirumalai.K

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2011
No longer use your product, I bought your product to support MX development but your development is atrociously non-existent, been asking for speed control for years! DicePlayer had it, then VLC Beta had it, even BS Player now have it.

Please refund me money so that I can buy the full version BS player. You can keep the interest though.

Thank you kindly.

Your former customer.

Just check the future request page here
The developer is working on a major upgrade. The speed control is added to high priority.
Wait for some time.
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=51915844

Reactions: CDB-Man

kuromusha38

Feb 16, 2014
Sydney
Future when? 2018? You had 6 years to add this simple feature.

Please refund my money so that I can buy BSPlayer.

CDB-Man

May 29, 2013
All sales are final on the Play Store; refunds are only within 3 hours or whatever the policy is on Google Play.

I doubt any retailer would refund anything after 30 days, let alone 6 years.

Reactions: Thirumalai.K

kuromusha38

Feb 16, 2014
Sydney
So what, if I buy the BSPlayer now, and you add speed function in god knows when. I'll end up with two apps with the same function.

Last edited:

Thirumalai.K

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2011
So what, if I buy the BSPlayer now, and you add speed function in god knows when. I'll end up with two apps with the same function.

Will the mobile manufacturer refund money if they don't release updates?
Does Microsoft refund's the money when it stops support?

People buys the product by comparing the current scenario & features. Sometime back MX was looking better to you. So you bought it. After sometime if MX has some advanced features, will BSPlayer refund the money?

Not only MX Player, none of the developers never promise for any feature when you buy.
Each and every user has their own set of requirements. It's fully deveoper's decision whether the feature has to be implemented or not?

He needs sometime to fulfill all requests. Please be patient till the major update...!!

Note:
I am not the developer & It's my own opinion.
It's purely developer's decision whether to refund or not.

Reactions: mpdayii

androidvillage

Jun 26, 2014
Hong Kong
Well,Developing is not a easy job,All of you need to do is wait.
If you buy a phone that you don't like,Will the retailer refund for you?
This world is not beautiful as you think.
Sigh....And I want to suggest you one thing,Research before you Buy anything Next time.

shiftyHungary

Sep 29, 2011
Budapest
Sony Xperia Tablet Z
My dad wants his refund.
As I read through you may not seem to understand the whole thing about development at all. Do you have a custom rom on your daddy-bought device? Have you realised that not everyone who makes an app or a rom is a full-time developer? Just randomly select 5 of them, and ask them whether it's just a hobby for them or not? You'll get probably 1 out of 5 saying it's his primary job for a living. Haven't you think about that they may have real life, with real problems, a real job (not like you, making us neurotic by talking rubbish about something you know nothing)?
Go buy BS on dads money, and leave this app alone if you don't like it. Seriously, just wow.

CDB-Man

May 29, 2013
That's right. And Dev is a lazy teenager and only take money and does not do his job which is development of his app.

Eight years and still waiting, Wow. Just Wow.
The developer has a full-time job, and does MX on the side. We should all be grateful that he is willing to spend his extra time creating such an excellent app, with performance that has few peers. Literally millions have benefited from downloading his free and paid app from the Play Store; just look at the app-download statistics on Google Play.

You are a consumer, and you should do all of your research before making a purchase. If you make what is a bad purchase in your eyes, that is your own fault, and no one else is to blame. "Buyer's remorse" is not a legitimate reason to ask for a refund... especially one so many years down the road.

There's a reason the phrase "buyer beware" exists. You made a purchase. At the time, you deemed it to be the right purchase. You no longer think so anymore, so are feeling remorse about it. That's something you deem as a loss, and one that you will have to write-off yourself.

As @androidvillage said:

EDIT: kuromusha38 said: "and does not do his job which is development of his app." <-- I would like to add that the developer has no obligation to anyone to meet any of your demands, or anyone else's demands. It's called a "Feature REQUEST" for a reason.

====
Disclaimer: I am not the developer. I do not speak for the developer. This is purely my own opinion; it is my assessment of this particular situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: mpdayii

CDB-Man

May 29, 2013
Any more of this, and I'll lock this thread.

I think it's pretty clear that kuromusha38 is no fan of MX Player anymore, and that the rest of us still are fans; the rest of us don't appreciate your advertising of BS Player in the MX Player subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well,Developing is not a easy job,All of you need to do is wait.
    If you buy a phone that you don't like,Will the retailer refund for you?
    Sigh....And I want to suggest you one thing,Research before you Buy anything Next time.
    Any more of this, and I'll lock this thread.

I think it's pretty clear that kuromusha38 is no fan of MX Player anymore, and that the rest of us still are fans; the rest of us don't appreciate your advertising of BS Player in the MX Player subforum.
    Sorry for late update.
    You will be able to see this issue in near future.

Thank you kindly.

Your former customer.

Just check the future request page here
    The developer is working on a major upgrade. The speed control is added to high priority.
    Wait for some time.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=51915844
    All sales are final on the Play Store; refunds are only within 3 hours or whatever the policy is on Google Play.

I doubt any retailer would refund anything after 30 days, let alone 6 years.