[ROM] MiKKDesire 4.9.5A | CM11 KTU84Q | s89 Prod | DesireHD [15.09.2014]

Search This thread

li70

May 5, 2010
do a full wipe and install again.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Hi,

I have a little problem.

When i install a app, i have a message " low internal memory".

I have 40 apps in my phone, and no problem with other rom ( miui V5 or CM11... )

Can you help me?

Thx

Do a full wipe and install again, maybe you wiped data and not system.

noidz

Mar 22, 2009
do a full wipe and install again.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Do a full wipe and install again, maybe you wiped data and not system.

thx your help

I did full wipe, I install again, i have same problem. : " low memory "

After i installed a CM11 after full wipe, and i installed same apps, it's all OK on CM11.

thx

aboalghool

May 19, 2012
hey guys.. long time
i have not used my HTC Desire HD for some time and i was running MIUI rom on it.
the problem is that i can't remember which version it was, since now when i tried to boot up my phone the htc logo comes and screen then become black and nothing happened.
i tried to wait at least an hour and still black screen, SO i went into 4EXT recovery and full wiped my phone :(
now i don't know what version i had and my phone now doesn't even have any rom on it , when i checked info in 4EXT recovery about my phone they said No Rom is installed .

NOW after everything i want to phone to run up again ,, What should i do??
, can i install the MiKKDesire 4.9.5A on my phone from SD card in recovery ?

xdagee

Sep 4, 2012
Accra
xdagee.github.io
Google Pixel 7
hey guys.. long time
i have not used my HTC Desire HD for some time and i was running MIUI rom on it.
the problem is that i can't remember which version it was, since now when i tried to boot up my phone the htc logo comes and screen then become black and nothing happened.
i tried to wait at least an hour and still black screen, SO i went into 4EXT recovery and full wiped my phone :(
now i don't know what version i had and my phone now doesn't even have any rom on it , when i checked info in 4EXT recovery about my phone they said No Rom is installed .

NOW after everything i want to phone to run up again ,, What should i do??
, can i install the MiKKDesire 4.9.5A on my phone from SD card in recovery ?

Just follow the steps as usual.
Before that check to see whether you are on the latest version of 4EXT Recovery.
the proceed to the next steps.
Download ROM, Place on you SD Card, Do a full wipe and install ROM.

Reactions: aboalghool

aboalghool

May 19, 2012
Just follow the steps as usual.
Before that check to see whether you are on the latest version of 4EXT Recovery.
the proceed to the next steps.
Download ROM, Place on you SD Card, Do a full wipe and install ROM.

i am not on the latest 4EXT.. so i just flash the latest 4EXT in recovery? then flash the ROM?
if so please can you give me the link to the 4EXT lastest version

aboalghool

May 19, 2012
Can someone please upload this ROM as a torrent file! .. my download is always cut in the middle of download

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Hi
Can this be used for daily use?
Does high speed?
AND USB FLASH ( OTG ) ?

The Rom is pretty good, i used to use other roms and yet this one was the fastest of them all, also better than the stock rom

aboalghool

May 19, 2012
guys im on the 4EXT recovery touch version 1.0.0.5 RC6............. im trying to update to the latest version via recovery but always getting failed and aborted ... help me

pat99

Dec 4, 2013
Dortmund
how to flash via fastboot?

Your device need to be on Bootloader mode for that;
Now If you've fastboot file on your PC then, It's okie or else download attachment file and unzip it somewhere on PC., After that copy 4EXTrecovery.img into that folder. And using Shift key + Right Click on mouse pad click on Open command windows here. So it should be look something like following;

C:\Users\HTC_fastboot_files>_ Afterwards type fastoot flash recovery 4EXTrecovery.img then fastboot reboot

Your device will reboot afterwards and that's it.

Last edited:

aboalghool

May 19, 2012
Now If you've fastboot file on your PC then, It's okie or else download attachment file and unzip it somewhere on PC., After that copy 4EXTrecovery.img into that folder. And using Shift key + Right Click on mouse pad click on Open command windows here. So it should be look something like following;

C:\Users\HTC_fastboot_files>_ Afterwards type fastoot flash recovery 4EXTrecovery.img then fastboot reboot

alright i will try that, please stay with me

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

ok so i did what you told me exactly.. when i did reboot nothing appeared on my screen .. so now what?

pat99

Dec 4, 2013
Dortmund
alright i will try that, please stay with me

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

ok so i did what you told me exactly.. when i did reboot nothing appeared on my screen .. so now what?

Now if you've successfully flashed the recovery then you may go ahead and reboot your device into recovery and from there you may allow to flash this rom without any problem.

aboalghool

May 19, 2012
Now if you've successfully flashed the recovery then you may go ahead and reboot your device into recovery and from there you may allow to flash this rom without any problem.

alright sucess till now i have the 4EXT recovery version 1.0.0.6 RC3 now ,, i got a massage on its launch that the recovery hasn't yet been configured and that i have to use the 4ext recovery control or free app updater ....

So now what?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

miuiandroidlogo.png

MIUI is one of the most popular Android ROMs in the world. It is based on 4.4.4 featuring better experience and richer themes.

[STATUSCHANGE] > Availability: Upload Complete!! Download link created.

d47k.png

Current Version: MiKKDESIRE 4.9.5 [15/09/2014]

[ .:: Changelog ::. ]

• System:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      - Upgraded base to Kit Kat 4.4.4 [KTU84Q]
      - MIUI Framework 4.9.5
      - New Bootscreen Animation [=s89=]
      - Build.prop Updated
      - Selinux UID Permissions fixed
      - Corrected USB Mount Mode
      - Animation Glitches Resolved
      - All HW Functional
      - Gapps Included
      - Multi Language

* Any bugs experienced, please don't hesitate to report. Thankyou.

Build MD5: 8EB0D9952D378DEB687453EEF469A3B1

[ .:: Updates::. ]

• Download Link: Update_MiKKDesireHDv5_4.9.5A_15.09.14_s89.zip
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      > Updated Build.prop - Optimize
      --------> Keep home in memory
      --------> Fix Call Delay
      --------> Enable Performance Tuning
      --------> HW Rendered Video
      --------> Address Proximity Delay
      --------> Disable CheckJNI
      --------> Disable Dithering
      --------> Purge Assets

> Framework Resources Pruned - Garbage Disposal

> New Init.d Script added - Optimize
      --------> Allow CPU to scale to 1200MHZ
      --------> Scaling Governor: smartassV2
      --------> Scheduler: sio
      --------> Set Sleep/Awake Ideal Freqency
      --------> Set Min/Max CPU Load
      --------> Configure Ramp Up/Down CPU Steps
      --------> Configure Up/Down Rate of CPU
      --------> IO Tweaks
      --------> Configure iosched Queuing
      --------> Remount filesystem flags to save battery and CPU cycles
      --------> TCP Tweaks
      --------> Configure VM Management
      --------> Add Kernel Tweaks
      --------> No normalized sleeper
      --------> SD Card Read Ahead Tweaks
      --------> Optimize SQLite Database
      --------> Added Misc Tweaks

* No Wipe Required... Incremental Update

Build MD5: F3117A36EDD8CAE2D3F3100FEAB540D2

[ .:: Known Issues ::. ]

MINOR: Few resources require their dimensions correcting, will be corrected for next build

[ .:: Comments ::. ]

Backup app has been integrated into settings menu now in KK Builds. Can be located via: SETTINGS > All settings > Backup & reset. Enjoy ;)

Reminder: Always backup beforehand

[ .:: Next Build Status::. ]

[DEV STATUSCHANGE] > Dev Activity: Complete

[ .:: Screenshots ::. ]

8sta.png

\: Get to know your developer... :/

XDA Recognized Developer Stickman89:

Hi folks, s89 here and up to my old antics. I've decided to lay low in the Desire HD fora for a while whilst I stretch my arms and legs, I'll be showering you all with lots of little gift's as and when I please; only if you don't mind ofcoarse? ;]

I'll be bringing you all the latest from yonder laboratory, with hopefully a satisfying experience along the way.
    MiKKDesire for DesireHD is only a newborn for the time being, as I adapt to this device and understand your desire's [';] it will become as mature and in turn functional towards it's journey into an adolescence. I'm glad you all get to be apart of it!

Sensation Developer | Winglinux Project Contributor | HTC Kaiser/Vogue Involvement | Creator of the SenseHERO series for the HTC Hero
    Blackstone NAND contribution | Android Porting | RootFS Management | Windows Developer 'Android Package Installer' | HD2 Android Fixes

[ .:: Credits ::. ]

Cyanogenmod - CM10.1 Repo | CM11 Repo
    Mustaavalkosta - Github Repository for Ace
    MiuiAndroid - Miui Framework
    Stickman89 - Maintainer | Developer | [s89 mods;]

Best Regards,

S†¡c|«^^¸aη

I'm working on JBMIUI 4.3.21 as we speak! Looks like Xiaomi/Miui have added new libraries, annoying how this becomes apparent after hours (and I mean hours) of decompiling, debugging and tracing new smali methods. Wow what a headache.

Edit: Can we hit the 2000 mark on the ol' Thanks Meter? Idk ;) only 6 to go...
    [s89 mods;] Goodies to be dropped... Look what I've ported!

Sorry guys, coupled with unwell I've been busy. I will overhaul our base to solve some of those slow downs we've had reported.

I thought I'd show you what I've also managed to port to the DesireHD.... Dadaaa, it's MIUI V5 Camera ported and working entirely (well everything accept panoroma). Look forward to it's presence in the next release; which will of coarse be based upon the latest MIUI build to date and hopefully baked in a different oven ;0

Screenshot:

88zyZDv.png
    I'm going to have a go at porting a Miui v6 rom tonight. Wish me luck guys xD
    Hi, people are putting some hope on stickman, i think he is busy with some other projects...we keep hopping :rolleyes:

Don't worry all I'm still here! My motherboard has been sent away for RMA replacement so I'm literally playing the waiting game. Once returned builds will resume as before. In the meantime I've been backporting MIUI v6 notification blur to our v5 builds and attempting to also port v6's task manager. If all goes well they'll be introduced in the near future as optional addon's.