[ROM][PORTED] MIUI Buzz Beta 6 [DOWNLOADS FOR BETA 7 Live, Discontinued 4 Now] [WIP]

Do You Want Beats Audio or Sony Bravia Engine or Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Vency77

Apr 5, 2012
Plovdiv
How is Beta 6 people ????? Any better?

Cant know if its any better since I install this rom for first time , but is surely awesome. Very beautiful and quite fast responsible (smartassV2 min 2** max 729 mHz and some other settings from CM). I will play with it a bit more and will install all my games/apps then we'll see how its going :)
So far very beautiful with good performance !

VigiDroid

Jan 13, 2011
Queensland
@ VigiDroid nice work mate just flashed the Beta 6 update to test before hand.

It wasn't much really, but still it definitely makes the whole rom look better :D
I also am going to work on some framework issues and try to resize the contacts app and some other apps that need some minor tweaking.

SMS loads faster Dialer loads faster all in all the Base is now Complete RC1 will be made once app has been translated how we are going to do with i don't know just yet.

Is the rom built from sources yet? I don't think we really need to build from source as there aren't any issues with it that I can see, and the graphical issues can be easily fixed without the need of the sources...

Also what app do you need to be translated? I should be able to do it with a little help from google translate :p

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
It wasn't much really, but still it definitely makes the whole rom look better :D
I also am going to work on some framework issues and try to resize the contacts app and some other apps that need some minor tweaking.

Is the rom built from sources yet? I don't think we really need to build from source as there aren't any issues with it that I can see, and the graphical issues can be easily fixed without the need of the sources...

Also what app do you need to be translated? I should be able to do it with a little help from google translate :p

Contacts SMS most of the apps still have chineese in theme. Also there has been requests for full RIL support as well for other languges.

No source builds yet. Reason about the source builds is so we can the last MIUI GB Version for the Wildfire which is only 2 above what we have now.

Base wise this is as far as the rom can go its just the cosmetics now left to sort. Themes etc translations.

I have got all of MIUI playing nice performance now and errors have gone as well.

CM7 has all the langauges but it seems MIUI is not using all of the languages from CM7 which is down mainly in the framework-miui.apk not sure why though.

ICS is the next on my hitlist to sort out.

EDIT: where is my manners thanks VigiDroid for your help

Ankurcul

Nov 10, 2011
Delhi
Google Nexus 5
OnePlus 6T

apollopayne

Nov 3, 2010
shrewsbury
Right for them that are getting suck on boot after using a a2sd script i have being using one thats better the all of them.

http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=755974&d=1319149215

info here

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1310309

Its faster then other A2sd scripts and doesn't hang on boot, as it can't because the whole /data is moved to sd-ext.

awesome thank you!!! this willl be my main rom love it. Thank to all.

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

How to install it direct from cwm?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA

just flash in recovery

T3nd3rB33£

Feb 27, 2012
not a problem glad you managed in the end mate. have you flash B6 ?

Edit: You have a load off errors on that log to which i don't get.

Have you got custom MTD partition if so go stock redownload Beta 6 also get the RRU for Froyo reflash the froyo so it goes back to stock and then unlock hboot again then reflash CWM and the MIUI rom.

It seems to have got stuck stuck.

If you don't want to do the RRU way boot into CWM format all but SDCard and then data/wipe it after then flash the rom again.

You will have to bear with me on this, did you just say I'm to go s-on by putting froyo back on and then do revolutionary again, is that what you mean by unlock hboot? I was looking at my xda history, I've only been s-off since end off Feb so if I come over all thick, its coz I'm learning the terminology. Thanks for your help

The logcat before was from b6 and I don't have mtd partitions, my sd card is partitioned but wasn't when I first got the problem on b4.

Thanx for help hacktrix2006. I think I will do the hboot and stock froyo (if you think thats the best way) to try and solve this and any further problems in future but I probably wont have time now till next wk.

Once again thank you this is a great rom I'd really like it as a daily. Its smooth fast and very customizable by changing any part of a theme.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

BIGSimon

Jan 19, 2012
Barnsley
You will have to bear with me on this, did you just say I'm to go s-on by putting froyo back on and then do revolutionary again, is that what you mean by unlock hboot? I was looking at my xda history, I've only been s-off since end off Feb so if I come over all thick, its coz I'm learning the terminology. Thanks for your help

The logcat before was from b6 and I don't have mtd partitions, my sd card is partitioned but wasn't when I first got the problem on b4.

Thanx for help hacktrix2006. I think I will do the hboot and stock froyo (if you think thats the best way) to try and solve this and any further problems in future but I probably wont have time now till next wk.

Once again thank you this is a great rom I'd really like it as a daily. Its smooth fast and very customizable by changing any part of a theme.

No need to do that just reflash CWM
Have a read here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1029318
Then download latest CWM from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1566677 just copy PC49IMG.zip to root of SD card and power on phone while holding power and volume down and when asked to update say yes then reboot
You will need to delete PC49IMG.zip from SD card then boot into CWM and flash your chosen rom this will reset your mtd partitions back to stock without losing root or s-off

T3nd3rB33£

Feb 27, 2012
No need to do that just reflash CWM
Have a read here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1029318
Then download latest CWM from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1566677 just copy PC49IMG.zip to root of SD card and power on phone while holding power and volume down and when asked to update say yes then reboot
You will need to delete PC49IMG.zip from SD card then boot into CWM and flash your chosen rom this will reset your mtd partitions back to stock without losing root or s-off

I don't have any mtd partition, I have a problem with out going calls, as stated earlier in thread. Thanks for the suggestion though.

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
Hi all again and morning/afternoon people. No i have just seen the replies i have.

1) Why download Beta 5, Download BETA 6 you know you want to.

2) If i tell you to flash back to froyo if you have unlocked hboot via HTC Devs or Revolutionary S-Off will stay, this is normally the best way to fix problematic phones flash froyo then redo the CWM and then flash the new Beta 6. It makes sure that everything is sat perfect.

3) Flash and go, its that simple.

4) "build 6 is way better and fast than previous builds..i am just luving it." Why thank you but hold up do i see new english speak here ** Loving it ** i think that person was trying to say.

Na all of ya thanks for your remarks, comments etc.

T3nd3rB33£

Feb 27, 2012
2) If i tell you to flash back to froyo if you have unlocked hboot via HTC Devs or Revolutionary S-Off will stay, this is normally the best way to fix problematic phones flash froyo then redo the CWM and then flash the new Beta 6. It makes sure that everything is sat perfect.

I get what your saying. Appreciated, will do at the 1st opportunity I can. Thanx I'm gratefull your efforts.

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
I get what your saying. Appreciated, will do at the 1st opportunity I can. Thanx I'm gratefull your efforts.

I have sent you a PM i will be making a Froyo Stock PC49IMG.zip for you and the others with CWM already packed in.

This will then keep your Unlocked Hbootloader intact.

T3nd3rB33£

Feb 27, 2012
Cheers, got your pm, very grateful, will certainly save me a lot of study/guide reading time. Thank you very much.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ** LINKS WILL BE BACK SOON ON BETA 7, Removing Gapps from the Rom. Which means you'll need to flash Gapps after"

Welcome to the MIUI GingerBread Topic.
    Here on Offer is Ginger Bread MIUI which has been ported from the Galaxy Mini.
    But First off i would like to thank the following Members and Teams.

With Thanks

Cm7 Team For CM7.2 RC the base of the rom.
    MIUI Team for the MIUI GingerBread Rom
    Bravovn (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1558649&highlight=miui) For allowing me to try and port his rom.
    [FONT=&quot]Siznex (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1572381&highlight=miui) For allowing to port and use his rom as the porting base.[/FONT]
    Ahmadsafar Rom Status Bar Fix
    Slaid480 (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1585774&highlight=miui) for Tweakscripts
    Justice for Testing and Idea’s
    Nejc121 for Suggesting the Galaxy Miui rom to port.
    Kevin2516 For Miui Camera and Gallery

Sympnotic For the Lovely Kernel
    sizneks For New Beta Porting Rom
    P00t for his Nice Keyboards (To come in next beta 4)Zeppelinrox for his V6 Charger Script which can be found HERE
    VigiDroid for MIUI Graphics Tweaks for LDPI Also Translation fixes.
    Ajayahmed Webspace donation for mirroring.
    Myself for porting and the main download hosting.
    Scratch0805 For his helping out with the rom with scripts,addons,themes and general help.

Now as with any rom there will be issues please please report them to this forum topic. Try and stay on Topic.

People helping out with this rom DO NOT!!! i repeat DO NOT!!! want to here when is the next update out or any other type of ETA question. When its done its done.

Give the people above some thanks and respect and Enjoy the Rom.

Download Links and Screenshots to follow!!

Important Notice: From Beta 7 Upwards you'll need to flash Gapps, Also main downloads will now be placed on my own Webserver and mirrored on
    Ajayahmed server as well.

Please do not abuse these servers, this safes all the hassle of Fileshare websites and their slow download speeds.
    Important Notice:
    All links are hotlink and leech protected only XDA and goo.gl have the permissions to download from my server. If your using Tapatalk use the mirrors if your using a browser you can use both main and mirror.
    Thanks to topjor for pointing this out.

If you have your rom setup already and would like to keep your apps if you have used a SD-EXT script makes sure you perform a nandriod backup in CWM.

After Flashing the Rom restore only the /Data partition and SD-EXT Partition clear the caches and Reboot.

Also if you flashing this rom from new Please Make Sure you Flash Gapps straight after the rom else it will not boot at all it will boot loop without Gapps.

Direct Download Links :

MIUI GB Buzz Beta 7 (CWM) : DOWNLOAD

Mirror Downloads :-

MIUI GB Buzz Beta 7 (CWM) : DOWNLOAD (nejc121)
    MIUI GB Buzz Beta 7 (CWM) : DOWNLOAD

Gapps : DOWNLOAD

The Following Partitions will be formated on installing the rom.

Data
    System
    Cache

It is recommend that you perform a nand backup before using either the CWM Beta 3 upwards untill the final version is released.

Current Known Issues:

Some Apps might have the Black background and text issue, please let me know. (Should be fixed but still let me know)
    Google Locate Service FC's when Wifi is enabled for Location Detection. (still can not fix this!)
    Unable to Uninstall any apps in the /system/app directory due to permissions.
    Slight Delay in Call Screen show (Should Be Fixed now)
    Dailer need slight adjustment sizing wise.
    Screenshots are not always perfect ( No matter what i do i can't fix this so retake the screenshots till it does do it perfect.)
    Slight delay in screen response after app closes can cause a FC at times and can't be helped its mainly down to the GPS area.

Dailer Lag might happen for some people use the V6 Charger script to correct this.

Wifi Teathering not working USB does. Looking into this at the moment please use a 3rd party teathering program such as Open Garden Wifi Teather for now please.

ALL THEMES DOWNLOADED THROUGH THEMES ARE DESIGNED FOR HDPI ALTHOUGH THEY WILL WORK THE LOCK SCREEN WILL BE TOOO BIG TO UNLOCK THE DEVICE. PLEASE MAKE SURE WHEN DOWNLOADING AND SELECTING A THEME TO UNCHECK LOCK SCREEN. IF YOU DON'T DO NOT COME CRYING IN THIS FORUM THREAD. I WILL JUST IGNORE THE WHINE'S PURE AND SIMPLE!!!!!!

You have been warned!

If you would like to help out with this rom please give me a PM, any help would gladly be welcome.

Thanks to all that has downloaded the ROM...

I now need another Wildfire to continue this rom as my current one is going to be needed for important calls and so has to be fully working 24/7 having another Wildfire will help me develop further and faster. Hit the Donate to me button under the thanks meter.

Donations will then go towards the wildfire or if you have a spare you can donate that by contacting me by PM.
    Change Log for Beta 5.

Performance Increase and Stabilization
    Theme Fixed and working so no more making theme folder in /data/system/ using script made by scratch.
    V6 charger removed at least for now.
    Overal Miui Experince enhanced thanks to [FONT=&quot]Siznex and[/FONT] Bravovn
    Miui New Camera and Compass thanks to
    [FONT=&quot]Siznex and[/FONT] Bravovn
    Symp Kernel 4.1 Added.
    Google Maps etc removed new addon packages will be made for this rom to go into /data/app once i can get data mapped to SD-EXT correctly.

Beta 6 Changlog

MIUI Performance Base Completed optimised.
    Java.io errors now removed.
    Scripts re-added for tweaks etc
    MIUI Graphics Fix added

Some other things i forgot.

The base of the rom is completed and can not go any faster. Most Memory leaks have been fixed as well.
    Stock CPU Speed feels now like 768mhz clocked.
    Apps that require SDCard reading loads faster this includes the SMS app overall the performance is now better.
    Touch Activation working correctly with the proper Touch MIUI app so turning off touch will work proper if activated via lock screen.

Whats left to do. Remove the settings that no longer work, translate some apps and get a Theme section for LDPI done and made with themes from the community.

Sort Widgets out and resize them correctly and a few other apps.

Once the above is completed RC1 and then final will be made with addon packages.

Screen Shots Are Below (New ones to come later!)
    Thanks for the info looking into this atm. Use Symps 3.5 Kernel for now i have been in the red on battery for the past 3 days and its still going strong.

Also i like to make it Clear to all. I am getting some PM's about this that and the other and how you want the final release out fast.

And here is my reply so to save you from PM'ing me stupid questions.

I work on this rom in my spare time i am not i repeat not a robot i can't just simply continue working day in day out on the rom.
    I do have a live just like everyone else if you continue pestering i will simply give the community the one finger and stop the dev of the rom.

This might seem harsh to others that do not pester or are sending me messages about issue that i am grateful off but the stupid PM's can stop.

If you have a speed or battery issue flash symps 3.5 Kernel it works well, if your GPS is not working reflash the Radio.
    If your language is not fully supported please wait there is more important issues to fix. If members can not except that then hardlines. Its no wonder why Wildfire Devs are so little in number. So give us some respect please and stop pestering!

I am aware of the issues and i am working on them in the free time i have.
    Ok i have tried to disable 3G Data and this can not be done so sorry if you not on a data plan install the rom without your sim in till after you disable 3G.

V6 Script is in and working and no FC's at last. /data/system/theme has now been added on Rom install so theme fix now works.

The rom is now as fast as possible i can't make it any faster. So B4 Base is now made and should work a dream for most if not all users.

Black on Black issue should be fixed as well. If you have apps in sd-ext partition they will not be erase either.

So whats left to do. Well Themes for LDPI is needed icons need doing and a few apps need resizing and translating other then that Version 1.0 is not that far away.

I shell now upload B4 to the webserver.

Now as you are aware i am now shattered with all the working on this rom most of the day and late/early mornings. So if it is ok by everyone can one take a small break?