[rom][4.1.2][uvmc6] stock rom rooted jellybean

Search This thread

jadenguy

Sep 13, 2010
Does anyone have the odin files?

I just got an S2 as a gift of sorts, and I'm trying to turn it into an IP Webcam. I am looking for the most stable build for this device, and I'm assuming stock is stable albeit bloated. I used to have a vibrant, so I'm a little familiar with the samsung tools, but I was hoping someone could point me to a complete collection of the tools. The threads I've found are lacking live links.

Also, is this the most stable rom I can get? I'm looking to avoid any force closures or random resets.

Rushing

Jan 13, 2012
Los Angeles
I just got an S2 as a gift of sorts, and I'm trying to turn it into an IP Webcam. I am looking for the most stable build for this device, and I'm assuming stock is stable albeit bloated. I used to have a vibrant, so I'm a little familiar with the samsung tools, but I was hoping someone could point me to a complete collection of the tools. The threads I've found are lacking live links.

Also, is this the most stable rom I can get? I'm looking to avoid any force closures or random resets.

Hi I made this Rom too be super stable. I run its variation, lightspeed and all is well. Give them both a try on your t989

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IN RESPONSE TO SEVERAL REQUESTES AS OF LATE AND PAST I POST THE STOCK ROM I MADE FROM SAMSUNG .IMG FILES WITH DSIXDA'S KITCHEN

THANKS TO DSIXDA, GOOGLE, SAMSUNG AND XDA

[rom][4.1.2][uvmc6] stock rom rooted_TETHERING ENABLED... NO GUARANTEES THAT TMO WILL LET YOU TETHER BUT IT USED TO WORK FOR ME.

WIPE THEN FLASH REBOOT DONE
    reserved for scientific findings, or not.
    Once again late to the party lol but hey man thanx rushing I'm thinking about selling this s2 cause my dd is my galaxy mega and the money from the s2 will help with a new device ...thanx for the stock goodness :)

*2SHAYNEZ-KCCO*
    Alright I can do that when I get home from work tonight ....I have straight talk so I can't check WiFi calling ...and won't be able to check Bluetooth either sorry ..but yeah I'll check whatever else comes to mind.will report back tonight :beer:

*2SHAYNEZ-KCCO*