we want kitkat

Search This thread

karedo

Jun 12, 2012
Aleppo
Hi guys
I am surprised that our phone have only 2-3 custom roms and all of them are old versions of android
we are waiting for you developers to make a kitkat rom for our device and thank you for your hard working :)

Reactions: abhi29

ZANKRUT.DOSHI

Feb 16, 2013
this site is not a shop where you can just demand cm or kitkat devs will take aome time as building kitkat is difficult give them some time you just cant demand kitkat as I said if you are so hasty then learn to build it yourself through aronio guide

sahil_arora05

Nov 26, 2013
Gurgaon
galaxysamsungs6.com
this site is not a shop where you can just demand cm or kitkat devs will take aome time as building kitkat is difficult give them some time you just cant demand kitkat as I said if you are so hasty then learn to build it yourself through aronio guide

For your kind information, read what is written carefully. I just said I have a hope not I want kitkat or so!! You took it as demand, so its only your fault :/ :/!! What you take words as is not other's problem!! You should read carefully first.

ZANKRUT.DOSHI

Feb 16, 2013
For your kind information, read what is written carefully. I just said I have a hope not I want kitkat or so!! You took it as demand, so its only your fault :/ :/!! What you take words as is not other's problem!! You should read carefully first.
Why do you want to fight or argue buddy let's forget it I'm sorry even I'm hoping for stable kitkat Rom:p

Top Liked Posts