[Q] Need a little HELP guys :/..

Search This thread

Nelly920

Jan 3, 2008
So i rooted my note 3 yesterday no problem installed CWD today and my fat fingers pressed one of the last options, and it restarted and has continued to restart for the last 20 mins or so my plan was to back it up but that is as far as i got..., A little help guys thanks ahead of time. :cowboy:

kaos420

Account currently disabled
Dec 21, 2007
Usa
meettomy.site
So i rooted my note 3 yesterday no problem installed CWD today and my fat fingers pressed one of the last options, and it restarted and has continued to restart for the last 20 mins or so my plan was to back it up but that is as far as i got..., A little help guys thanks ahead of time. :cowboy:

cwd? do mean Clock Work Mod? little info what baseband where you.. what cwm version. have you tried download mode and flashing recovery from odin?

Nelly920

Jan 3, 2008
Yes sir, ClockWork Mod would be what im talking about. 4.4.2 and im not sure on the cwm version i would assume the newest version.., Yes ive tried to get it to boot in download mode but nothing happens... it still in this boot loop that wont stop i think if i can figure out how to get the boot loop to stop i can figure the rest out.

kaos420

Dec 21, 2007
Usa
meettomy.site
Yes sir, ClockWork Mod would be what im talking about. 4.4.2 and im not sure on the cwm version i would assume the newest version.., Yes ive tried to get it to boot in download mode but nothing happens... it still in this boot loop that wont stop i think if i can figure out how to get the boot loop to stop i can figure the rest out.

pull battery. leave out a minute. remove sd replace battery. press and hold power button and volume - button together. dont let go should boot and ask to go to download mode by pressing volume + do so.also please quote my post so i know you replied i just happened to see you replied otherwise i would of missed it.

Reactions: micmars

Nelly920

Jan 3, 2008
pull battery. leave out a minute. remove sd replace battery. press and hold power button and volume - button together. dont let go should boot and ask to go to download mode by pressing volume + do so.also please quote my post so i know you replied i just happened to see you replied otherwise i would of missed it.

Okay bud sorry about that.. Okay i have it download mode now do i just open odin and reinstall the md5? or should i just do some research on what to do from here?

Nelly920

Jan 3, 2008

What tar are you using first off?

Sent From My 0x1 Note 3.i love tep....

i had stock everything just rooted....

kaos420

Dec 21, 2007
Usa
meettomy.site
What version nc5? What are you flashing via odin. If your doing a recovery be aware knox is tripped now.

Golhaaboa

Nov 5, 2012
Sprint Note 3 Network registration fails in Asia:-

Is there any way to region unlock Sprint Note 3 so far?
I need to use the phone in Asia, when I insert a SIM card it gives an error saying "Invalid SIM" but I have been able to search for the available networks but can't register " when I try to register to the networks it hangs in the registering process for around 5 to 10 minutes then fails "
Any help would be much appreciated, help me to help!

Last edited:

Golhaaboa

Nov 5, 2012
Sprint Note 3 Network registration fails in Asia:-

What version nc5? What are you flashing via odin. If your doing a recovery be aware knox is tripped now.

I need to use the phone in Asia, when I insert a SIM card it gives an error saying "Invalid SIM" but I have been able to search for the available networks but can't register " when I try to register to the networks it hangs in the registering process for around 5 to 10 minutes then fails "
Any help would be much appreciated, help me to help you!

kaos420

Dec 21, 2007
Usa
meettomy.site
Any help would be much appreciated, help me to help you!

Thank only spring can do that. Call the for code

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.