[Q] Possibly Bricked Nook Tablet

Search This thread
D

DaltonHeintz

Every once in awhile, I get the urge to try and fix my nook tablet, sadly i usually just waste my time.
Anyway, after browsing on the web for hours trying to find ways to fix the tablet, I somewhat gave up.
I did notice some odd things though. The partitions are okay, it can boot into a different ROM from the
SD Card, CWM works fine. Also, when I start up the CM10 and hold n for the boot menu and then
select "INT BOOT", it actually starts up the Nooks default OS bring up the "Read forever" opening, although
it doesn't go any farther. Now, I should note I have tried almost every single Brick recovery I could find, it
did nothing and I guess I could just live with the SD card boot, but its just so slow.
Anyway, if you can help at all, thank you!

P.S. When starting up normally I just get told to contact support.

D

DaltonHeintz

You might consider trying the methods in section "Info/Tools for Restoring to Stock" of http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2575489.

Thanks for the help! Actually, I managed to find a link for Albert Wertz CWM recovery and it worked! The joy I feel at this moment right now is unbearable! Strange thing is, I did try a CWM recovery before and it never worked, stange as to why it would work now. Maybe it was those partition recovery zips I found from the link you gave me, so again, Thank you!! :D