Galaxy Player 4.2 stock music app .apk

Search This thread

Aloysia

Aug 3, 2014
Hello guys, I was hoping you could help me out here. I have a Galaxy Player 4.2 and its music app is better than any other music app I tried. Most importantly, it has folder support which a lot of other music players don't have. I recently bought a new phone and want to use the music app from the galaxy player 4.2 with it. It's not on Google Play and I wasn't able to find an .apk of it. So I was wondering if there is a way to dump the music app from my Galaxy Player to an .apk and install it on my new phone. Or if someone happens to have an .apk ready to install I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

troy5890

Jun 14, 2014
ASUS ZenFone 6 (2019)
Sony Xperia 1 III
I guess that could work but I would use my computer to go into my system folders and look up the apk in the system files and copy it to my desktop. Then I would plug in my other phone and replace the music stock app on that with the galaxy players stock music. I'm not sure if that would work but you can give it a try. Also remember to take the music apk from your other phone and put it in a safe place you know so you don't lose your other phones stock music app.

Sent from my YP-G70 using XDA Free mobile app

Dec 6, 2014
Hello guys, I was hoping you could help me out here. I have a Galaxy Player 4.2 and its music app is better than any other music app I tried. Most importantly, it has folder support which a lot of other music players don't have. I recently bought a new phone and want to use the music app from the galaxy player 4.2 with it. It's not on Google Play and I wasn't able to find an .apk of it. So I was wondering if there is a way to dump the music app from my Galaxy Player to an .apk and install it on my new phone. Or if someone happens to have an .apk ready to install I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Try getting a app to extract APKS.