[LAUNCHER THEME] 300PPI v1.0.0

Search This thread

404 ERROR

Jan 8, 2012
iL7KauDcf5bE8.png

igKg8Xe36iPa0.png
ibzmshDBhr5URh.png

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim to own any of the icons in this Icon Pack. The designs belong to the respective app developers. A moderator may lock this thread and get rid of its contents if this is believed to infringe on copyright in any way.

BUG REPORTING
For the most part, I will only release a new version if the theme works on my device, meaning, I will test before I release.
Therefore, BEFORE REPORTING BUGS, check to see if the icon is replaced in the app drawer. Also check to see if you're using a shortcut and not the actual icon.
IF THE ICON IS NOT REPLACED, apply the default theme and then reapply 300PPI just to make sure your eyes aren't fooling you.
IF THE ICON IS REALLY NOT REPLACED, then report the bug.

DOWNLOAD HERE - YES, CLICK ME.
DOWNLOADING FROM YOUR TABLET WILL RESULT IN A .ZIP. DOWNLOADING FROM YOUR COMPUTER WILL RESULT IN A .APK.
If you want to download from your tablet, simply change the file extension to .apk after you download it!

Attachments

• appdrawericons.zip
    12.8 KB · Views: 619
Last edited:

dust.

Jul 18, 2011
DISCLAIMER: I do not claim to own any of the icons in this Icon Pack. The designs belong to the respective app developers. A moderator may lock this thread and get rid of its contents if this is believed to infringe on copyright in any way.

I was immensely bugged by the low quality icons of a lot of apps, so I decided to fix them myself.

This would ideally work best with a Nova or Apex theme, but since I have absolutely no knowledge of coding, this will start off as an icon set that you have to manually apply. If anyone wants to volunteer to pack this up into a theme so that it can be applied quickly and more thoroughly, shoot me a PM.

jBpvqrUZjDjn1.png

Nice work! Would this work as an ADW EX theme too? That's the launcher I'm running right now.

On a side note, where did you find that awesome wallpaper?? (Total Iron Man fanboy :p)

404 ERROR

Jan 8, 2012
Nice work! Would this work as an ADW EX theme too? That's the launcher I'm running right now.

On a side note, where did you find that awesome wallpaper?? (Total Iron Man fanboy :p)
http://static.simpledesktops.com/uploads/desktops/2012/10/14/Iron_Man.png

Since I'm just packaging images, this will work with anything that can replace icons. I need to find someone who knows how to make themes first.

Thank you ive been waiting for this :)

np! I will gradually add more.

404 ERROR

Jan 8, 2012
Added two variations of App Drawer (Shadow and No Shadow) (this will count as 1 in the total icon count)

Total: 13 Icons

App Drawer Icon with Shadow will look somewhat low quality. I'm not sure why, but you'll have to live with it until I figure out why.

Attachments

• 300PPIv0.2.zip
    233.2 KB · Views: 430

rajitsingh

Jul 19, 2010
New Delhi
Thanks a ton. Great work.

Could you please add all the zips to the original post?

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Could you please do icons for Falcon Pro, Tapatalk HD, Reddit News and Friendcaster?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

404 ERROR

Jan 8, 2012
Could you please do icons for Falcon Pro, Tapatalk HD, Reddit News and Friendcaster?

I did Falcon Pro, Reddit News, and Friendcaster, but I couldn't do Tapatalk HD because I need it to be in the market so I can screenshot the much higher resolution image with my N10. I can potentially try adding the HD logo on top of the original Tapatalk icon, but I'd rather wait until it officially comes out in the market. They may even add an N10 optimized icon for it by then.

Added Falcon Pro, Reddit News, and Friendcaster

Total Icons: 17
Total Unique Icons: 16

Attachments

• 300PPIv0.3.zip
    344.6 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: rajitsingh

rajitsingh

Jul 19, 2010
New Delhi
I did Falcon Pro, Reddit News, and Friendcaster, but I couldn't do Tapatalk HD because I need it to be in the market so I can screenshot the much higher resolution image with my N10. I can potentially try adding the HD logo on top of the original Tapatalk icon, but I'd rather wait until it officially comes out in the market. They may even add an N10 optimized icon for it by then.

Added Falcon Pro, Reddit News, and Friendcaster

Total Icons: 17
Total Unique Icons: 16

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Bru87tr

Nov 25, 2012
Lowell, MA

404 ERROR

Jan 8, 2012
That's ok, the others don't either and the official app doesn't have it.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Did you add it or did you find it like that ? Where did you find it if you did ?

I found the image with the HD written on it similar to the one you posted via Google search, but the quality of it was a bit bad, so I fixed it.

Bru87tr

Nov 25, 2012
Lowell, MA
Can I ask a dumb question ?

How do I replace them on my N10 ? I DL the zip, opened it but can't figure out how to replace my existing ones with them. :)

404 ERROR

Jan 8, 2012
Can I ask a dumb question ?

How do I replace them on my N10 ? I DL the zip, opened it but can't figure out how to replace my existing ones with them. :)

You need a third-party launcher that can replace icons such as Nova Launcher or Apex Launcher (I use Apex, but they're about the same imo).

The problem with an icon set by itself is that it only affects the quality of the icons on your homescreen, not those in the drawer app. In order to apply it to the apps in the drawer as well, you'd need to apply a theme containing these icons. Problem is, I don't know how to make a theme and I've miserably failed many times.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    iL7KauDcf5bE8.png

igKg8Xe36iPa0.png
    ibzmshDBhr5URh.png

BUG REPORTING
    For the most part, I will only release a new version if the theme works on my device, meaning, I will test before I release.
    Therefore, BEFORE REPORTING BUGS, check to see if the icon is replaced in the app drawer. Also check to see if you're using a shortcut and not the actual icon.
    IF THE ICON IS NOT REPLACED, apply the default theme and then reapply 300PPI just to make sure your eyes aren't fooling you.
    IF THE ICON IS REALLY NOT REPLACED, then report the bug.

DOWNLOAD HERE - YES, CLICK ME.
    DOWNLOADING FROM YOUR TABLET WILL RESULT IN A .ZIP. DOWNLOADING FROM YOUR COMPUTER WILL RESULT IN A .APK.
    If you want to download from your tablet, simply change the file extension to .apk after you download it!
    vBeta1
    - Added Amazon Mobile, IMDb, Bad Piggies HD, NZB Unity, Photoshop Touch.
    - Added Nova Launcher support
    Total: 50 - Does not include ezPDF Reader PRO, ezPDF Reader LITE, GTA Vice City, XBMC, Amazon Appstore, and Flipkart.

I didn't do XBMC, Amazon Appstore, and Flipkart because I'm assuming those need to be sideloaded. I will do them later.
    I did Amazon Mobile using my GNex.
    Photoshop Touch info and image was given by rajitsingh. So thank you for that. I also made my own icon for IMDb, but I did use yours as a reference.
    NZB Unity looks low quality even though it is indeed higher quality. That is probably the best I can do for that.
    ezPDF Reader PRO, LITE, and GTA Vice City are paid apps, so I need the activity info for those as usual.

Last, report any bugs or problems! I could have easily messed up somewhere.
    v1.0.0
    - Added Temple Run 2, Paytm, GooManager, Tablet Talk (old icon), Tetra Filer
    Total: 55 - Does not include ezPDF Reader PRO, ezPDF Reader LITE, GTA Vice City, XBMC, Amazon Appstore, Flipkart, and a bunch of other apps because I don't own them :)

Download link in first post.

NOTES: I know I left out a lot of icons requested, but I wanted to update this even if it was a small one because I haven't really had the time in a month. So, I'll definitely keep those requested ones in mind, but just do note that, if the app you requested costs money, I need the activity name because I don't plan on buying those apps.

If you could help me out with it, do long press>shortcuts>activities then press the app and then copy the activity names there and post them for me.

Also, I've accumulated a bunch of requests as well, so while requests are okay, I'm going to focus on the older requests first.
    If you get a chance and don't mind, would you be able to make the high resolution icons for the apps: GTA Vice City, XDA Developers, Kingsoft Office, and Google Reader?

Thank you for taking your time to make this thread and all of the icons in it

np, and yeah I'll do it probably tomorrow. At the moment, I'm trying to learn how to make an Apex Theme to make this easier to apply, so we'll see how it goes.

EDIT: annnnnd... I got it to work somewhat. It's very messy though.

EDIT2: I got it to work and it applies the icons well except for the ones I didn't buy. I don't exactly understand how to sign it for release, so I'll look at it tomorrow.
    Here's a picture showing it working - http://i4.minus.com/idmVXWQKmTWTh.png