[Q] Baseband version unknown

Search This thread

ptexp

Jul 12, 2013
I recently tried to update my CM rom to a snapshot rom and then when I did that, it failed to update and then all the other nightly updates i wanted to update after that all failed. Yesterday, I read on the forums that I can just update my bootloader and it will update my rom again. I did that and my rom updated fine. But after I updated everything, I saw that my baseband version it said unknown and my phone #, IMEI, IMIE SV were all unknown as well. My mobile network state said disconnected and so I have no service. Is there any way I can fix this?

Thanks

Reactions: triplenine

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I recently tried to update my CM rom to a snapshot rom and then when I did that, it failed to update and then all the other nightly updates i wanted to update after that all failed. Yesterday, I read on the forums that I can just update my bootloader and it will update my rom again. I did that and my rom updated fine. But after I updated everything, I saw that my baseband version it said unknown and my phone #, IMEI, IMIE SV were all unknown as well. My mobile network state said disconnected and so I have no service. Is there any way I can fix this?

Thanks
    Did you flash a new modem to go with the updated bootloader?
    No, where can I find it for my phone? Mine is samsung galaxy s3 i747m.

Never mind I got the modem. Gonna try it now.

Works now. Thanks.