[Q] stock ATT apps fot sghi747

Search This thread

mcspaulding

May 26, 2014
I hope this is the correct section for this question. I rooted my s3 installed a custom rom. more than once! switched recovery a few times. basically played with my phone. Well now i need the stock att rom. I have the stock recovery. Yes i did search for Stock recovery but there are no ATT apps with them? Im on ST right now and have a guy who wants it for his att account. but wants all the apps?? odd yeah. So where d i get the stock att apps that came with the phone originally?

Larry2999

Feb 7, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I hope this is the correct section for this question. I rooted my s3 installed a custom rom. more than once! switched recovery a few times. basically played with my phone. Well now i need the stock att rom. I have the stock recovery. Yes i did search for Stock recovery but there are no ATT apps with them? Im on ST right now and have a guy who wants it for his att account. but wants all the apps?? odd yeah. So where d i get the stock att apps that came with the phone originally?

Welcome to the forum! Would you recall what Android version you were on prior to flashing the custom ROM? Ideally you would want to return to the same version in order not to risk a brick. You can also check your phone settings and see what the firmware parameters are. If your baseband says UCUEMJB, then you would have to go to 4.3 but if it's UCDLK3, then you could go to 4.1.1 or 4.3. Flashing a complete stock image should install the basic AT&T apps and settings. Anything else, you can add from the Play Store