my s4 is in 4.2.2, on checking software update it still says device is upto date

Search This thread

vinokannan25890

May 26, 2013
Hey guys, i have galaxy s4 i9505. Baseband version is I9505XXUBMGA.

my device is now in 4.2.2. I want to update kitkat version. On selecting the software update, it checks and says that device is already up to date. What is the problem ?

Also i checked the hardware check and see that my temperature and humidity sensors are not working. other sensors are fine. Please help me.

ariesgodofwar

Jun 10, 2010
Fenton
Android Wear
OnePlus 6T

my device is now in 4.2.2. I want to update kitkat version. On selecting the software update, it checks and says that device is already up to date. What is the problem ?

Also i checked the hardware check and see that my temperature and humidity sensors are not working. other sensors are fine. Please help me.

This is the S 4G forum (T-959V), not the S 4 forum

netomel

Jun 19, 2012
East Elmhurst

You are on the wrong forum try the forum for s4 I9505.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2419762

This is just a link to one of the threads of that forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

vinokannan25890

May 26, 2013
sorry for the trouble

sorry for posting in wrong forum, now it's been moved to correct forum by a moderator. pls help to solve my issues. thank you

Sigatorade

Feb 7, 2014

To update it you can look for the latest firmware for your device here and then flash it via odin