CHICHITEC 1900 on HTC Express

Search This thread

aw1974

Apr 19, 2011
Farmington Hills, MI
I have one of their batteries for my Incredible and have used it for 10 months now and it's still going strong. If this battery for the Sensation is as good as the one for the Incredible, I'll be very happy. Just ordered mine. Don't forget to use OFF10 to get an extra 10% off!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA App

owlmatt

Apr 30, 2008
Have you bought these yet? Does it really make a difference in batt life or the 1900 is just a charade? Thnx!

It made a difference for me in the past. I should have this soon to test but I got a few more hours out versus my G2 stock battery. I forget the sizes at the time. I've had the mytouch 4g, nexus s and g2x since so its been awhile. I have issues.

fryrice8850

Oct 8, 2010
MA
Haha, yeah not fun, but you gotta admit it worked.

yup true....i still have it on my g2 and going strong, just waiting for my sensation to come in and i will pick up one of these. kinda off topic but i really hope there will be a docking station for this phone...i waited for the g2 but it never came and only certain tmo stores had it.

jawang26

Dec 18, 2010
Used this for my g2 as well gave me 2-3 extra hrs, the reason it didnt fit that well is because it was for the evo not the g2 but either way I purchased it too should get it tomorrow or thurs will keep you guys posted

jeroenpico

Sep 3, 2009
Amsterdam
Anybody willing to order 2 batteries for me and ship them to the Netherlands? I'll pay all the costs and a little extra ;)
I'm in desperate need of more battery power, and only hong-kong ships to the Netherlands, but they don't have good batteries...

Please PM me.

eadred

Jan 21, 2010
I thought I read the evo battery were 3.8V which would in the long run hurt the sensation which supports 3.7V. Is that wrong?

eadred

Jan 21, 2010
So has anyone noticed a significant increase in battery life by using the chichitec battery? I would like to order, but I would be happy to read some positive comments beforehands.
My fear is that the 1900mAh are pure scam and that it is in fact just about the same as the OEM. Am I wrong?

jawang26

Dec 18, 2010
Ordered it on monday but processing takes 4-5 days, I think everyone who purchased the Chicitec has had experience with the battery before. I had this with my g2 and notice about a 3-4 hr increase in battery life which is enough for me to buy from them again. I'm not sure if they're actually 1900 but if i get 2-3 extra hrs ill be happy.

Yori-

Aug 13, 2009
I thought I read the evo battery were 3.8V which would in the long run hurt the sensation which supports 3.7V. Is that wrong?

if you read the specifications, for some reason most of the batteries NON OEM, are all 3.7v.. even the 1930mAh EVO 3D ones..

ordered 2+battery charger package

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have one of their batteries for my Incredible and have used it for 10 months now and it's still going strong. If this battery for the Sensation is as good as the one for the Incredible, I'll be very happy. Just ordered mine. Don't forget to use OFF10 to get an extra 10% off!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA App
    I have had good experiences with these batteries in the past. 19.99 for one plus charger and 34.99 for two.

http://www.htcexpress.com/htc-battery/43-htc-sensation-battery-1900mah-battery-dock-usb-chgr.html
    You can definitely feel the weight difference and hopefully that is a good thing. You don't feel it with the ones from China which seem to last the same as stock.
    also, since it's slightly thicker than the OEM stock batt, is there any issue with the back cover getting back on?

No issue at all, took 10 seconds to change the battery. So far after complete charge ~5 hours ago the screen has been on for 2 hours & 15mins with lots of wifi use still at 74%.
    Okay, my Chichitec batteries just showed up in the mail. First impressions:

1. The battery is definitely thicker and heavier. In fact, it seems to help reduce the "creak" I had with the back cover.

2. Battery temperature so far (using the Battery Monitor Widget) has ranged from 25.2c to 25.4c, even with playing games and videos. Don't think the temperature reporting is accurate (if it works at all) - regular HTC battery ranged from 34.5c to 31.1c today with light use.

Can't report on battery life yet, as I'm just running down the first battery for a full cycle charge, but I'll report back tomorrow once I've done some "stress testing" (i.e., playing a bunch of games).