Return to Stock

Search This thread

thayl0

May 26, 2013
Is it possible to relock bootloader..son and ruu

I can't find nothing. I need to get help from verizon because my id on my phone doesn't match up with whats on my account.

Edit: I found a RUU I just need something to lock my bootloader... I used rumrunner. I was looking at a tool kit not sure if its going to lock it though

Last edited:

neodiver

Jan 15, 2014
Long Island
Is it possible to relock bootloader..son and ruu

I can't find nothing. I need to get help from verizon because my id on my phone doesn't match up with whats on my account.

Edit: I found a RUU I just need something to lock my bootloader... I used rumrunner. I was looking at a tool kit not sure if its going to lock it though

Dunno if you've already tried this...

Copied from rumrunner s-off guide:

All credit goes to scotty1223.

a. Follow this OP to lock your bootloader. : http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2540004

Good luck!

Jiggity Janx

Feb 19, 2010
If you are not returning the phone and its verizon you probably can just flash the boot in santods thread to make it show as s-on and not tampered. Definitely dont s-on for real with verizon as you never know what they are going to do to close that option up (ie 4.4). You dont have to be s-on for an ruu unless it is encrypted. Either way the decrypted is readily available.

thayl0

May 26, 2013
If you are not returning the phone and its verizon you probably can just flash the boot in santods thread to make it show as s-on and not tampered. Definitely dont s-on for real with verizon as you never know what they are going to do to close that option up (ie 4.4). You dont have to be s-on for an ruu unless it is encrypted. Either way the decrypted is readily available.

I no longer need to lock it. Thanks guys

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app