Have cyanogenmod need to change phone number

Search This thread

kpsorce

Jul 16, 2008
Sorry if this has been covered before, could not find a post that really solved this issue. I have an old GS3 with cyanogenmod on it. I'm trying to transfer it to my wife's number. It appears from what I've found I can't do this with cyanogenmod and most of what I've found said I need to reset to stock. My intention is to go back to cyanogenmod after the phone is updated so I don't really want to un-root the phone. I'm not sure if flashing a rom built off the stock rom would work, I'm also not sure how to identify which roms those are. Any advice here would be greatly appreciated.

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Sorry if this has been covered before, could not find a post that really solved this issue. I have an old GS3 with cyanogenmod on it. I'm trying to transfer it to my wife's number. It appears from what I've found I can't do this with cyanogenmod and most of what I've found said I need to reset to stock. My intention is to go back to cyanogenmod after the phone is updated so I don't really want to un-root the phone. I'm not sure if flashing a rom built off the stock rom would work, I'm also not sure how to identify which roms those are. Any advice here would be greatly appreciated.

wicked X 8.0 or Stock ND8/NDC rooted de-odex which is flashable through recovery there both located in the development section